Wow, Im a millionaire

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RCSignals, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :lol: :lol:

2. Wow, congratulations RCS I can't think of anyone on this site more deserving than your goodself. Err, I don't suppose you remember entering this lottery do you. What are they after here? Your bank details? Holiday apartment?
  3. Or a cheque for 2 grand so that they can process your claim???

4. Will someone in London please volunteer to collect this cash for me?
    Deer Park Avenue can't be hard to find, can it?
    You may keep 15% for your trouble. :D
  5. Not if you have a map of Livingston, which is where Deer Park Avenue is located according to the postcode EH54 8AF.

Can I claim the 15% now or later.
  6. Wasn't there a previous scam using a bank in that neck of the woods, but operating from a private address?.

Scotland - twinned with Nigeria.
  7. Once you have the cash in hand, you may just keep out the 15%. 8)

If I can't trust an ARRSEr who can I trust?
  8. maybe we should scam the scammers ......

Dear Mr Umbongo,
    You have won the national Islamic Nigerian Lottery .. blah ..blah ..blah

All you have to do to claim your millions (yes millions in used US Dollars) is send us two .. yes two super tankers full of your loverly Nigerian oil (deliverable to tilbury docks)and your bank details and the money is yours ....

Yours sincerely Dr/Rev/Mullah J

P.S if you want a laugh have a look around here ... it's worth the giggle
  9. Also watch for scam mails allegedly from Paypal/Ebay. Had one this morning disguised as a complaint from a "customer" who had not received a fictional item from me and threatened to contact the "authoraties" i.e A septic scam. Very professionaly done, except it was sent to an email which I never use for Ebay stuff.

Crafty w@nkers :evil:
  10. Imagine their suprise if you could pop down to Deer Park Ave with two dozen moonlighting squadies to collect/demand you winnings.

I think the address is the potting shed for the golf green :lol:
  11. Someone really should do that. :lol:
  12. I'm not doing anything for the next couple of weeks. For a nominal fee of 100k i will gladly rustle up a posse and go collect your winnings :D
  13. As I said before, if you collect the winnings, just keep out your 'fee'

(of course I'm hoping you don't realise they don't actually know who I am, as the 'winner' of this lottery :lol: )

Take a camera crew along with you. The video will certainly be worth more than the 'prize'