Wounded & Forgotten

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by arakan, Dec 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Nahhh! Just a statement. Anybody wounded/damaged in service is entitled to a War Pension? Did you know this? Most of the agencies associated with this aspect don't let on. My advice is contact the VETERENS AGENCY, NORCROSS, BLACKPOOL,LANCASHIRE,FY5 3WP.
    Ask for the claim form and fill it in. Your service record will be checked, your medical records will support your claim and after a visit by a medic you will get your entitlement. Less than 20% disability will get you a lump sum ---- more will get you a pension. What have you got to lose? The money is there, you paid your taxes whilst serving. Do it !!

    ps: This is not an invitaion to the 'Let's claim culture.' It's for those who did their bit and got feck all for it in return.
  2. I think you may find that it all changed after April.
  3. How so? New address?
  4. oldbaldy

    oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours