Wouldnt it be luvverly!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_fat_and_hairy, Jun 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If I could win untold millions on lettery. Not for purely hedonistic reasons, but what I would do would be to form a private security company.

I have become sick of reading about how the police have lost control of the streets and the will to enforce the law, and of how terrified some communities are. Of how peoples lives are being made a misery by rampaging bands of youngsters, feral youths who do not fear the the law or it's consequences. I would form a company whose role would be to move into these areas and blitz them. Teach the yobs the error of their ways. Scare the crap out of them and pacify the area.

What are your thoughts? Would this work?
  2. I will chip in a fiver if you promise to deal with the little scrotes who, stand around on the corners here drinking WKD and smoking and shouting abuse at everyone who walks past...
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I though you were off the WKD!
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

Scotty, that is exactly the type of problem I mean. Low level disruption. The sort that does not generate headlines, except when someone is killed by these little scrotes.

Put your sporran on and get your claymore sharpened. And can I touch your Skean Dhu?
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps, OFAH, a little parental control wouldn't go amiss.
  7. If I thought it could actually work I would chip in a good bit more, but unfortunately it wont.

The reality is we need to put even more pressure on polititians and the police to actually do something, just dispersing them which is all they do now when some one complains is achieving nothing. They need to be rounded up every time and processed through the system. After a bit they will cease to think it is fun and get something a trifle closer to a life. The same applies to Saturday night drunks. don'r pat them on the head and take them home as they do now, chuck them in a 'drunk tannk' then a chat with the magistrate on Monday morning, get the local rag to print their names and soon enough getting caught out of your skull will not be seen as OK and people will behave better. At present every one does these things because they know no one will do anything
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

I may have been prolific in my youth, and got about a bit, but I can't have fathered them all!
  9. I have to agree with BnT (god that stuck in my throat), this country's PC sofly sofly approach is getting us nowhere, schools cant disipline kids if anything quite the opposite, they get taken on day trips if they play up. I know of several that get taken horse riding if they kick off to calm them down. While the good kids that keep their heads down get no reward. Kids rights are fine if they toe the line, but there must be a way of dealing with the delinquents.

all ranted out..
  10. should be glad they are just drinking WKD be fooked if they got hold of buckfast like the porridge wogs drink...
  11. At least we've got taste, those alcopop type drinks are disgustine.
  12. I thought buckie was only for the evenings, meths is the morning tipple..well you have to warm up to the good stuff, and have you seen the price of buckie these days....
  13. I take the direct approach and clout them; and Scotty likes cornflakes
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

The point is that the law can't or won't deal with these kids. A friend of mine, by coincidence a Scottish woman, but without the charm and elegance of scottlass, who lives near me has to take her 17 year old son to court today. He is charged with 'going equipped to commit an arrestable offence'. Last week (Thursday) he was cautioned for twoc, week before , cautioned for posession of cannabis, expelled from school for drug misuse, expelled from local tech college for not giving a fcuck.
    His mother is a divorcee, a teacher at a school for EBD kids, so knows how many blue beans make five as far as these kids go. His father is a spoiled and self-indulgent prick, a musicians pr person, who now lives at home with his mother.
    This kid has had all the chances and opportunities and still is a dickhead. The police are reluctant to do much, because they know the courts will not follow through.

This lad would benefit from a size twelve making contact with his gluteus maximus.
  15. I thought buckie was meths and they just re-labeled it to sell up north over the border to you lot?

And the bollox about monks making it is just part of marketing to you as well...