Would your wife recognise you on here

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by syledis, Aug 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If your wife/partner/significant other/ himalayan whistle child you adopted were to come on here and start reading a thread , and they knew you had contributed to it, do you think they could indentify you, or are you totally different on here than you are in normal life?
  2. Greetings and salutations........

Answer to your observation............

may do ....................

3. yes, thats why I have 2 accounts.....
    • Like Like x 1
  4. My cheerful and soul touching posts would give me away in a heartbeat.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. yes, thats why I have 2 accounts.....
  6. Who gives a fuck what he thinks. If you're reading this you're a fucking cunt, you cunt.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Well, it's taken a while to decipher your rather convoluted question. But my answer is ................

8. So ronery...
  9. yes, thats why I have 2 accounts.....
  10. I make my woman read my posts as a warning to fucking behave.
    • Like Like x 11
  11. God told me you're cunts for having two accounts. God said kill sluts who can't make decent brews.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yes being as I've got pics of me on here and without that I think she'd spot me.
  13. That's THREE accounts, you lying cunt.
  14. After 3753 posts, are you finally outing oneself as a Mumsnet thingy ? If so, then

15. No, she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but, she is a great cook.
    Arrse to her is a subject that we speak of often but I don't reveal my alter ego to save me the embarrassment of explaining some of my posts.

This is a woman who thinks an orgasm is something that grows in a culture dish. She is, without doubt, a woman.
    • Like Like x 2