Would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by terroratthepicnic, Oct 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

2. you scare me........ 8O

3. In a word... no

4. i know im never going to the phillipines for a holiday, facking hell, even id be caught of guard

5. Is this safe for work before I click it and send the entire office into meltdown?

6. These 'girls' are not amazing but worrying, especially after a few beers.

7. Are there really so many of these Ladyboys in the Far East than in 'western communities'? Or, are they just more open and accepting of this' phenomena'?

I don't recall ever seeing anything like this in the local Gay Pride Parade/Week [ which draws millions of gawkers and drops significant coin into local coffers so that politicians and others now crawl out of the woodwork to pose with all sorts of 'trannies/nutters' ]

and those that do dress-up as 'Goils' are usually so over the top Drag Queen types aping Liza or Condoleeza, or Madonna and such that they never would be ' mistaken ' for the real thing...

Anyway, sorry to go so serious in the NAAFI.. and thanks for posting this as it means I can save some money by scratching off the Philippines as a vacation spot..a tad too scary/f##kin'hell for my taste.

8. Pray tell, why would you be at a Gay pride parade/week?!?

9. I have met a couple (friends of friends before you ask) whilst sober and it has been hard enough to tell even when I have known. Believe me there are a couple of bars in Roppongi where you make sure that you leave on your own as you would never know until its too late - and I know of at least 2 people it has happened to.
    On the other hand they are always good spots to take Tokyo novices to as, just as they are chomping at the bit, you break the news to them and they spent the rest of the weekend too scared to chat anything up in any bar.

If you tell them at all that is...

10. With my liking for strong beer? That's The Phillipines off of my holiday list!!

11. Cant see via link (damn you computer police. Damn you too HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL).

Will say yes I would if its a fat ginger transexual post op looking like Ann Widdecombe. Will have to say no if its anything else.

12. I had a fraction of a second there where I thought 'yes' because my browser opens new pages at half screen size. I then scrolled down slightly to the text below the picture and very nearly ejected my lunch onto my desk!

Thanks for destroying my life, I am going to have to live with that nano-seconds thought haunting me for the rest of my life.

13. Having said that,some of them look do-able.Which is very worrying.

14. Fuckit. I would. A starfish is a starfish gents, now MTFU and let's go to the Phillipines.

15. I would have to say, that when all the 'working parts' have been replaced by those of the other model. I probably would. I'd feel suitably dirty aferwards, but sometimes that can be nice...