Would you?

Good grief, not even with a bag of stolen dicks.

I bet she's got a sweat rash on her thighs the size of dinner plates and stinks of vinegar! yuk! gag!

Would you?

.....knob her? no.

.....lash my towrope round her ankles and drag her round the M25, twice? yes.
That should get her down to about nine stone.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I couldn't drink that much beer

I love the fact that the fat bitch was put into the Priory clinic for 3 months (rough cost about 60,000 quid).

Hopefully this human leech will be locked away without food or water and forced to eat herself.

She is a prime example of human scum.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
bigbird67 said:
she's my big sister...and you SO would B_T
Only in a threesome with you!

Mr_Deputy said:
Dread said:
I love the fact that the fat bitch was put into the Priory clinic for 3 months (rough cost about 60,000 quid).

Hopefully this human leech will be locked away without food or water and forced to eat herself.

She is a prime example of human scum.
Was that on us (the taxpayer) then? Our treat!
I ought to start one of these clinics. £5000 a week and you don't even have to feed them!

Four years ago, the NHS paid for her to stay in the exclusive £5000-a-week Priory clinic for three months and she went from 35 stones to 28 stones.

However, Mrs Mevsimler claims the weight piled back on after the funding was withdrawn. She has since refused her local health authority's offer of a psychiatric unit to help her lose weight.

She said: "I suffered from postnatal depression and I never got any help or support with it," adding that she has not had any support from her GP or the NHS.
Cake affects the memory.

Cool it a bit eh guys - she's probably a nice bird ----------- and would give us all a gand bang. Just think how many of us she could have in one go.

Two could w@nk in her ears, two could shag her arm pits, two in her mouth, two under her chin, one up her arse, at least three up fanny and god knows how many could cum off with all the other folds of fat she has.

So as Mr_Deputy said - Team Work.

BT. :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

bigbird67 said:
she's my big sister...and you SO would B_T
you ain't feckin kidding :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Just no - that is sick and twisted.....

I admit, I have bagged the occasional grollock in my time.... but that beast is simply un-fuckable.

Latest Threads