Would You...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by MissMoneypenny, Nov 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Suck a bloke off for £1 Million...??

Been having this debate with male friends, quite surprised how many of them would!
  2. I have never been confused - but yes I would.........
  3. Interesting first post. Do you have a face like a bag of hatchets and just won the lottery? And if you are a blart, what is your price? Considerably less methinks. A bottle of Smirnoff Ice maybe?
  4. lol, so whats the minimum amount of money you would do it for?
  5. Yes I won a substantial amount on EuroMillions last night, and im a total munter so the other half refuses to come near me. Got to get my sexual kicks somehow dont i - even if it is paying blokes to suck each other off lol
  6. Well, what do you charge, just out of interest?
  7. Oh and I dont drink Smirnoff Ice, make it a chav-tastic half a Strongbow and I might be interested.
  8. We aren't talking about me, I can dislocate my back. How much? And spit or swallow?
  9. Sucking off other men is just foreplay.

The real question is just how much cash would it take for you to let another man drop a log onto you open eyes?
  10. Guru,on account of the fact that I look like a man in drag I cant answer that question as I havent had the opportunity to find out what I'd do. So with regards to payment - Im sure we could negotiate.

Death, I really dont think the Royal Mint could make the amount it would take, how bout you, would you let a lady do it for a quid?
  11. Well, it adds up to about 30 or 40 years army pension! It's like a pension top-up scheme for blokes who can't get promoted, surely!
  12. Maybe you could suck your way up the chain of command?
  13. Reminds me of atime I was in DisneyDown on a Class 1 course, when two of the girls on the course met and one said "You made fullscrew? how did you manage that?", She said "I swallow"
  14. Guess there has to be some advantages to being a female...
  15. bet you would

would'nt you :?: :?: :?: :?: