• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Would you?

Would I what? Club them on the head use their blubber to make soap and their skin to make clothes? Yes
Would I fuck them? No chance.....I am only a skinny cunt who would get lost in their folds of fat whilst looking for their cunt hole.

How the fuck could you check a pulse on that?
Good question. Its not as if she'll fit in the van for a good going over and I'll need a fucking tanker full of chloroform to knock the cunt out.

I suppose if it waddles its a good shout that it has some sort of pulse.

I would put the red head one into my hamster cage and hopefully after a few weeks running on the wheel would transform her into something of my liking otherwise if shes going for less than a fiver I may consider but I am sure smudger would outbid me on that.

The one on the right would do, t'others would have to piss and give me a sporting chance to find the cracks, or have me check where to book markers are.

Latest Threads