Would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by inferiorsenseofhumour, May 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Argument for
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Don't knock it till you have tried it I reckon
  3. [​IMG]

I don't even care if he/she/it's got a bigger cock than me. Like a rat up a drainpipe.
  4. a man knows, what a man wants, or so a para once sweetly said in my ear, filthy begger,,,,,,
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I dunno. When she's banging her/his nob off the side of my face telling me to get on all fours, I think I would have some second thoughts!
  6. Why wouldnt should be the question!!
  7. No thanks. On the other hand as long as it has had a cockectomy and has a hole adjacent it's vent, I would seriously consider it. My mate M*** *****n who now lives in Hong Kong shagged one who had been debeaked, so to speak, and when I asked him what it was like, responded that it was a bit like getting into and apple pie bed. But he's a former OC of a Gurkha mortar platoon and so is used to fucking goats and strange jungle creatures of the night.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. HHH

HHH LE

Of course it was your "mate", I believe you, thousands wouldn't though!!
    • Like Like x 7
  9. If you have ever read any of my other posts on here you can be secure in the knowledge that if I had tonked a tranny, I would say so. :nod:
    • Like Like x 3
  10. any more links, I'd even give that a reach around
  11. I might be coerced into being on the receiving end of a BJ by HER. After a bottle of Gin that is... and if there is no better looking females around... Other than that, I have to agree with the thread starter, it is still a bloke, and no, nothing else thank you.
  12. [​IMG]
    Kim (formally Tim) Petras 18yo
  13. Her name's Miriam Rivera

If you remember it, she was the star of a Sky reality show 'There's Something About Miriam' where a group of men competed to win the fair maiden's hand for a week long holiday. The something that was about her turned out to be 7 inches of slag hammer. A Royal Marine later sued the programme makers after he'd kissed her (no idea if it went further). It probably got kicked out of court when they found out the Royal spent more time in women's clothes than him/her though.
    • Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Point of order. How do we know these are genuine trannies and that we're not simply the victims of some fiendish feminist Black Op?

15. You just want to see pictures of cock you dirty dirty bastard :)
    • Like Like x 2