Would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Throbbing_Gurth, Apr 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. basically im now fucking a chick who i recently discovered plays rugby, and also has a tattoo on her upper thigh of said rugby ball to prove it, she's a looker though and fucks for GB , could i honesly let a rugger player meet the mother?

2. Fixed it for you

Always like to help out 3 Para Mortar Platoon when I can. :-D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Very original, but i'd just like to point out that I fire much straighter than then chappys. xx

4. Pics.

10 chars.

5. HHH

HHH LE

We only have you opinion on her looks, and your sight must not be great as you didn't see the tattoo until now.Plus any women that fucks Gordon Brown must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

6. [​IMG]

If she's like 1 & 3, yes. If not .....

7. Just spat out half a bottle of kingfisher with that one.

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Who gives a fuck if she plays a shit game or not? If she shags like a perverted rabbit and looks good, whats the problem?

9. She's has no cock, neither can i say she looks like any of the girlys above, i can provide pics of said thigh but admin would just get humpy and remove them, i never noticed the outside of her leg before though for obvious reasons.

knee deep.

10. i just needed a co sign.

11. Comedy gold.:slow:

12. I shagged the captain of the Chiclayo ladies football team in Peru last year, if that's any help. But what is more to the point ... what are you going to say to your mum if she asks you if your rugby playing Amazon takes it up the shitter?

13. My mate's dating a rugby playing girl. It's her who gives it to him up the shitter in that relationship! They showed me their strap-on last time I was over at their house... one of those couples who are a bit too open about their sex life.

14. Fuck me! My poor hoop is screaming 'fuck off', not to say I'm adverse though. Give ought a go for a looker, kidney punch for those that aren't too.

15. If you also like tucking your cock between your legs and dressing up as a school girl, make up, bunchies, mini-skirt and all I'll pass on your details, they're always on the look out for a third ;-)