Would You?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by therealbigdizzle, Aug 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

So, would you??

Drawback revealed later.
  2. I sense a trap.......

If its female and legal then yes, if it isn't then no.
    Actually if I'm entirely honest that probably applies regardless of whether they look pretty in a picture or not.
  3. 20 years ago....drunk half my body weight in Herforder Pils.....tell me why not ???
  4. Yes, if she asked nicely, bought me a couple of drinks, a meal, took me dancing, and let me play with her poo hole.

P.S. Just checked, she's 17yrs old. So I'd definately let her tonsils tickle my bell end.
  5. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Why not, she is legal, just.
  6. I'm guessing if you disappointed her she might get her switchblade out and 'relax' by doing some serious damage to you.
  7. Hmm, kinky.
  8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

na she would probably tweet about it then leek naked photos of herself to the press and blame you. Then get all her friends to harrass you on Facebook. While selling her story about an abusive relationship to OK magazine.
  9. What's the drawback then?

It's either a ladyboy, or she's HIV Positive.

Or... she's Masher MacManus's daughter and he gets out next week from a ten stretch for aggravated head squashing of a whole rubgy team who happened to glance at his missus for a milisecond.
  10. I Can't Bear It - She's probably a Lesbo who fancies dogs like Cheryl (Cole) Tweedy or Freaks like Katie Jordan Price
  11. I would, Drawback is?
  12. Female & old enough then; Yes I would!

Lady boy/transgender/hermaphrodite then; Yes I would!
  13. Everything seems to check out here. Is she Mrs Dizzle and you're just showing off? Is that it?
  14. Nope, she's catholic, went to a convent school and won't shag before marriage!
  15. She will if you hold a knife to her throat