Would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by General Melchett, Apr 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Well would you?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpeg
      File size:
      37 KB
  2. No, I would never dress like that!
  3. Only at weekends anyway. :oops:
  4. if she got the pints in- probably
  5. would she not be a bit old now?
    i dont do granny shagging :?
  6. That's my granny!

So yes.....
  7. I would have to re-write my commissioning scroll "To my trusty and well-beshagged fcuk buddy, greetings..." but given a trusty time machine, a few pairs of off the ration nylons and a room at the Dorchester..."My liege, my sword is at your disposal. Shall I pay lip service now ma'm?"

Obviously the damge done to the space-time continuum is another issue...but that's one for Steven Hawkins so b****x to it, I'm in!
  8. Crikey Harry...its YOU!! :lol:
  9. Blimey!!!!! The cow has only got her IraqII medal before me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. That looks like the FANY dress uniform - is it? Or another branch of the services.........
  11. Cuddles - you cnut! I've just sprayed a rather good merlot all over this computer. Outstanding post, Sir. PMSL
  12. Only if she kept her hat on...
  13. think i have done....
  14. Doesn't matter if its a croydon bin mans uniform more people wanna bone the queen that Poppy...... todays 78 yr old queen :D :D :D
  15. Did you mean "matelot"......is merlot sort of like a full screw in the navy then ? How did you manage to spray a matelot over your com....no forget I asked :D