Would you?

#1
Well would you?
 

Attachments

#2
No, I would never dress like that!
 
#3
Only at weekends anyway. :oops:
 
#7
I would have to re-write my commissioning scroll "To my trusty and well-beshagged fcuk buddy, greetings..." but given a trusty time machine, a few pairs of off the ration nylons and a room at the Dorchester..."My liege, my sword is at your disposal. Shall I pay lip service now ma'm?"

Obviously the damge done to the space-time continuum is another issue...but that's one for Steven Hawkins so b****x to it, I'm in!
 
#8
#10
That looks like the FANY dress uniform - is it? Or another branch of the services.........
 
F

fozzy

Guest
#11
Cuddles said:
I would have to re-write my commissioning scroll "To my trusty and well-beshagged fcuk buddy, greetings..." but given a trusty time machine, a few pairs of off the ration nylons and a room at the Dorchester..."My liege, my sword is at your disposal. Shall I pay lip service now ma'm?"

Obviously the damge done to the space-time continuum is another issue...but that's one for Steven Hawkins so b****x to it, I'm in!
Cuddles - you cnut! I've just sprayed a rather good merlot all over this computer. Outstanding post, Sir. PMSL
 
#13
think i have done....
 
#14
Poppy said:
That looks like the FANY dress uniform - is it? Or another branch of the services.........
Doesn't matter if its a croydon bin mans uniform more people wanna bone the queen that Poppy...... todays 78 yr old queen :D :D :D
 
#15
fozzy said:
Cuddles - you cnut! I've just sprayed a rather good merlot all over this computer. Outstanding post, Sir. PMSL
Did you mean "matelot"......is merlot sort of like a full screw in the navy then ? How did you manage to spray a matelot over your com....no forget I asked :D
 
#16
Poppy said:
That looks like the FANY dress uniform - is it? Or another branch of the services.........
I didn't know fannys wore clothes, I usually see then naked, mostly in movies since the wife stopped shagging me!
 
#17
Yes i would dammit yes i would
 
#18
Greengrass said:
Yes i would dammit yes i would
Then take a kidney punch. Twice. Just for falling asleep while your bezzy mate is on the playstation and you are ignoring him.

Stand by, stand by.

(it could end up with my head being kicked in, but hey! Sh its and giggles, shi ts and giggles!)
 

Latest Threads

Top