Would You?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Apr 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She ain't dead yet and must still have a few bucks from the perfume business laying about, so taking one for the team to get in on the will and cash in when she shuffles off must count for something.

http://celebedge.ca/Bang/ContentPostingSplash3column?newsitemid=SPLTXT23054&feedname=SPLASH_NEWS&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

in her youth she was one hottie. Those purple eyes and that look in Ivanhoe, many, many years ago, plus a few 'lusty babe' roles in t'other flicks made my imagination work overtime in my neanderthal period. Wonder if her lawyers are having her mental state checked out before drafting a 'pre-nup?

2. I wouldn't touch it,even with yours.

3. Checks the door ^

You are toooo fussy, think of the money :twisted:

4. Certainly would do her. Preferably with me sitting in her wheelchair with her sitting astride me. Black opaque stockings, high heels, leather basque, nipple tassles and ballgag and she could wear what she wanted as well. Does she have the shakes? Just wondering as she could use them hands on my gonads and gently massage them. And all this just to say I banged Liz Taylor. Not in it for the money.

5. Not even I would - though I feel a bit bad about it, seeing as she aroused me in her youth. Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf gave me a penchant for women in 1960s underwear...oooh go on then, after all we'll all be old and confinedto a wheelchair and unable to escape the throbbing ball of lust that is the Arrse libido!

6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Thought that her in "National Velvet" might have been more your style...

7. I'm not sure that the romance/ wood will be maintained through the Bleep Bleep of her life support machine and the lingering wiff of antiseptic and stale wee.

Or am I just being picky?

Edited as moved stuff to another thread

9. As prone to a bit of premature widdling after 76 Stella's as I am, I would hate to compare my fragrant, and sligthly arousing, scent with that of a geriatric old biddy with a cabbage-water piss smell somewhat like that to a central London homeless shelter at clothes laundry time.

10. Fussy gits, I would, pulse or not :twisted:

11. Just look how she holds the mike in that photo, then think again.
    Dirty bitch.

12. I would to teach him a lesson.

Bad man; bad, bad, bad man.

13. I'd spit roast it if I could have the head end :p