Would you vote for this man?

K

Kirkz

I wouldn't vote for any man who looks like Hammer House of Horror rejected him as Dracula 8O

I see Nick Griffin says Pearson would always be welcome in the BNP which is very sporting of him.

alib said:
I see Nick Griffin says Pearson would always be welcome in the BNP which is very sporting of him.
No big deal. Frank Bruno will be welcome in the BNP now they've had to change their rules.

I would vote for Satan himself it gave me back the Britain I grew up in and love.
So yes, if that is what he has to offer then I would for him

Ancient_Mariner said:
alib said:
No big deal. Frank Bruno will be welcome in the BNP now they've had to change their rules.

Frank is black only on the outside.

Griffin is black on the inside.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ancient_Mariner said:
alib said:
Just as well. I'd have paid good money to see Big Gay Nick trying to argue the toss with Frank.

CQMS said:
Whet said:
Is there a reason why noone should vote for him?

Genuine question
Unless you are a UKIP member you can't vote for him.
True, but if they elect him as their leader, then he will lead the party into the Gen/Elections in a few months.

Seems to me he talks sense. but then, I am only one vote ha ha

Whet said:
Is there a reason why noone should vote for him?

Genuine question
He thinks a tiny fanatical minority with strange beliefs may in decades hence take over Britain. The man's obviously away with the faeries, UKIP just isn't that threatening.

There are also rumors he is a Sweaty.

jagman said:
Monty417 said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
alib said:

Frank is black only on the outside.

Griffin is black on the inside.
Thats equality for you, I think, isn't it? :D

Exactly..All men are equal, some are just bigger Cunts than others.

Sixty said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
alib said:
Just as well. I'd have paid good money to see Big Gay Nick trying to argue the toss with Frank.
Griffin boxed at Cambridge. Frank boxed in South London, Las Vegas and anywhere there was somebody to hit. I reckon Frank would just fell Griffin with a single right hook and a quip like 'How's that for racial inferiority?'

In the interests of political impartiality, we must consider the other candidates in the UKIP leadership elections.

May I present Ms Nikki Sinclaire. Six foot two in her Doc Martins and sings baritone in the UKIP laydeees choir.

Despite appearances, she is all woman, although, as an amateur gynaecologist, I would not be surprised if an MRI scan revealed nuts where there should be egg plants.

Here's a picture of Nikki canvassing at her local pensioner's club. 'Can I rely on your vote?', says Nikki. 'Only if you'll bring back Section 28,' says Maggie, while having a quick grope to check for meat and two veg.

Attachments