Would you shiit in a urinal

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Feb 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry to have to post this, chaps, but today, I had a lunchtime beer with an old pal. During the conver, we noticed some semi- or permanenty homeless type being kicked out of the bar. What the feck ? The bar has a small bog, comprising 3 urinals. There also is a shitter, a key for which is there for the asking. My mate, a national of the country I happen to be in went for a syphon before me. When I came back, with a grim face, he asked 'Did you see it ?' A reply was unneccesary. How could anyone possibly curl one off in a urinal, with the possibility that a normal person might walk in whilst the process is in action ? Oh, hi, just having a shit in the pisser.....
  2. Go on. What country was it?
  3. South of Poland, north of Hungary.
  4. Well thats the French for you!
  5. "Would you shiit in a urinal"

Guilty as charged.............................
  6. Been there, done that. It was half a lifetime ago though and in this Country, up North.
  7. Who hasn't? Also a tumble dryer, a shoe and someone's helmet. Happy shitting days.
  8. Bottle, did you get a 'D' in geography like me ? I thought I was in Somalia until it started snowing............
  9. Quite simply: yes
  10. I just pissed in the kitchen sink, so I s'pose the answer's 'yes'
  11. More to the point. Yes, everyone proud of a shite in a urinal most likely did it well on into the night, or as a statement about service. This happened around midday The best bit is the bar where this happened is called ' The Legionairre', because the boss was one. Today he wasn't there. Lucky for the tramp.
  12. Id only shit in a urinal if I mistook it for one of those drinking fountain things
  13. I've also carefully peeled the top off a Pot Noodle, tipped out the contents, shat in it and glued the lid down. Then snuck it back into the NAAFI shop. Sorry to whoever purchased the badger.
  14. Who would notice the difference?
  15. I occasionally piss in the bathroom sink or into the shower when I've had a few