Would you shag your own mum?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Dec 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brilliant....could only happen to Ex Squaddie!

What a retard family, seems like she has one of those baby dolls that Chav kids get given at school to train them how wonderful it is to have a baby and let it be sick all over your uug boots and rip your eyebrow piercing out!!!

I would shag her though...twice!

2. Definitely not. I have taste. And etiquette. I will definitely disown a person who does the same thing to me, only faster.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What do you expect! They are from Fife - they are all inbreds there. :alien:

4. We'll have less of that A-Y. You CHOOOCHTERS are no much better. LOL

CTC

5. I would., have, and shall again. nothing else compares to drinking from your mums furry cup of a morning.

6. Just remember,every one of you has been up yer mums box at least once,many of us wouldn't remember the experience due to it being our first sight of daylight,others have probably been back there since.. :?:

edited as always for mong spolinig

7. unless you were c sectioned :?

and at least once??

8. Nothing like keeping it in the family

9. every time i open a pack of scampi fries i get this weird flashback

10. Any Parents reading some of this will most certainly think twice before playing rumpy pumpy mit the kinder

11. Forgot about the c section thingy,

at least once,isn't this what this thread is all about?

12. This is what I like about the NAAFI... no snow in sight but one can still go downhill on skis ! The only photo I ever glimpsed of my mum ( sad Irish cath story, that, but never mind) she was crosseyed. Did that have anythink to do with my father, I wonder?