• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Would you shag your own mum?

Brilliant....could only happen to Ex Squaddie!

What a retard family, seems like she has one of those baby dolls that Chav kids get given at school to train them how wonderful it is to have a baby and let it be sick all over your uug boots and rip your eyebrow piercing out!!!

I would shag her though...twice!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What do you expect! They are from Fife - they are all inbreds there. :alien:

Just remember,every one of you has been up yer mums box at least once,many of us wouldn't remember the experience due to it being our first sight of daylight,others have probably been back there since.. :?:

edited as always for mong spolinig

Nothing like keeping it in the family

twosugarsnomilk said:
Just remember,every one of you has been up yer mums box at least once,many of us wouldn't remember the experience due to it being our first sight of daylight,others have probably been back there since.. :?:

every time i open a pack of scampi fries i get this weird flashback

Suedehead said:
twosugarsnomilk said:

every time i open a pack of scampi fries i get this weird flashback
Any Parents reading some of this will most certainly think twice before playing rumpy pumpy mit the kinder

This is what I like about the NAAFI... no snow in sight but one can still go downhill on skis ! The only photo I ever glimpsed of my mum ( sad Irish cath story, that, but never mind) she was crosseyed. Did that have anythink to do with my father, I wonder?

Apparently this is the origin of the ghetto expletive "motherf**ker". That is, it's literal. No man about, it happens, it keeps happening........

Jesus.

BANDSMAN69 said:
From what I can gather this is quite the norm in some countries.
and counties, .............................................. ahem norfolk.

Markintime said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
BANDSMAN69 said:
From what I can gather this is quite the norm in some countries.
and counties, .............................................. ahem norfolk.
You can tell they are a family, they all have exactly the same facial expression.
they can tell when their mother is on the rag because their fathers c0ck tasted of blood. 8O 8O 8O 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The NAAFI Bar 105
lokiuk The NAAFI Bar 90
Dashing_Chap The NAAFI Bar 53