Would You Shag Your Mates Mum...

Carrying on from 'would you shag your mates mrs', what about his/her mum? Or just any milf you know for that matter, pics are optional but wouldnt go amiss.

Certainly know ive got a few mates who are sons of milfs, no photos unfortunately but i dont think one would be able to fit her tits in a single photo anyway.

Or even better, have you already and just want to brag about it
When we were 18/19, one of the lads shagged another of the lads mother. She was about 40+-. Next on my 'to do' list a MILF'ish looker like this one.

To give it an Arrse theme her dad is Sir Blair Stewart-Wilson

Suppose if this were to be read by anyone from Norfolk/Suffolk it would be more apt for your own mum.
A friend of mine, a Sergeant from 32 Engr Regt was shagging one of the Sapper's mother when he was back in the UK. He had to be careful their leave dates didn't clash; ("Hi sarge, what are you doing here?") but by all accounts she was filthy!
back in the late 80s (I was 18 ) I was on leave from Germany and bumped into my brothers mother-in-law in the local pub, much beer and flirting later I was round her house up to my nuts. Next morning I woke up, looked at her and instantly tried to get out without her waking up.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
monkeyfcuk The NAAFI Bar 53
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 36
carlbcfc The NAAFI Bar 241