Would You Shag Your Mates Mrs?

We all have mates we know we can trust, and ones you would not leave alone with your dog. Personally, not my thing, mates are for life, plenty of fish in the sea etc.... and all that shite.

But would you give your mates bird one if she put it on you?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
on the assumption that my mate will find out, or wont he?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At the moment, I would shag you as well!! :donut:

Yes my mates are all fat necked steroid abusers so I can run faster than them:)

Edited to add: Not K's bird (Fit as she is) as he has a Shotgun and I do not want to play clay Pigeon to his Raoul Moat.

It all begins with the "he dpesn't deserve her" thinking... get pissed one night, your driving her home after dropping the pissed w@nker to his front doorstep and you blurt out you'd had your eye on her for ages, moment kicks in, soft supple kiss and end up in the back of the car doing what US college students do after prom night

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
It all begins with the "he dpesn't deserve her" thinking... get pissed one night, your driving her home after dropping the pissed w@nker to his front doorstep and you blurt out you'd had your eye on her for ages, moment kicks in, soft supple kiss and end up in the back of the car doing what US college students do after prom night
Throwing up because they can't handle alcohol?

Snippity-snip......................and end up in the back of the car doing what US college students do after prom night
Wot? A couple of spliffs followed by 3 hours of World of Warcraft?

NO, and anybody that does needs a good kicking

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
We all have mates we know we can trust, and ones you would not leave alone with your dog. Personally, not my thing, mates are for life, plenty of fish in the sea etc.... and all that shite.

But would you give your mates bird one if she put it on you?
WTF, are you 12 years old?

Attachments

you honestly think someone would be that stupid dickhead, but it has recently happened to a friend of mine and the bloke that did it knows whats coming and i so hope he is reading this.

NO, and anybody that does needs a good kicking
My thoughts too. We have a 'mate' that will shag anybody's Mrs. I suspect he shagged a bird I was doing back when we were in our teens. He even shagged one of the boys mother a few years back, although for that he got man points.

Is this chat just for the boys or can the mrs join in lol
Join in, just apply it the other way. Is that you in the pic? I am a mate of your husband, want to put this thread into action or what?

My thoughts too. We have a 'mate' that will shag anybody's Mrs. I suspect he shagged a bird I was doing back when we were in our teens. He even shagged one of the boys mother a few years back, although for that he got man points.

Join in, just apply it the other way. Is that you in the pic? I am a mate of your husband, want to put this thread into action or what?
yes thats me in the pic got albums on here to in the gallery, so whos my husband then lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
monkeyfcuk The NAAFI Bar 53
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 36
the_wolf The NAAFI Bar 54