Would you shag Jayda Fransen of Britain First?

Would you shag Jayda

• Yes

Votes: 240 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 72 17.7%
  • Wheres the paper bag?

Votes: 36 8.9%
  • After 10 pints

Votes: 58 14.3%

• Total voters

Lardbeast

On ROPS
On ROPs
Could have left it here for a bit of poking. The gargling asphyxiation amuses me once we've convinced it to swallow its tongue.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I could see it getting very griefy, with mods having to swarm all over it and I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend, with a couple of beers and minimum site time.

Apologies to those that rushed out and bought popcorn.
You are literally Hitler! Anybody err need 1cwt of popcorn?

I could see it getting very griefy, with mods having to swarm all over it and I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend, with a couple of beers and minimum site time.

Apologies to those that rushed out and bought popcorn.
There’ll be a reckoning. Every skinhead in the land will be setting light to the litter bins outside Arrse Towers.

Have giving the would you shag her deep and meaningful thought the answer is yes. Whey would I shag her well it’s simple she has a pulse and is mobile I care not what she looks like. As to her political views I care not as she would be to busy servicing me to have any.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Now playing in Casa Cabra for the delectable Jayda:

Picture the scene tonight:

The Blind Bigot, public house, just behind the High Street, Dagenham.

The romantic atmosphere, a heady mix of BO, cheap aftershave / perfume, stale beer and the smell of piss from the urinal Big Daz ripped off the wall in 2009. He‘d just scored a bag of whizz see, only to find the scally that sold him it had neglected to tell him it was just Tesco self raising so he was a bit excitable.

The 3 bare 40W bulbs still operating in the wagon wheel chandelier overhead are struggling even though the shades are long gone.

A collection of tattooed fuckwits are sat around various chipped tables, their arms sticking to the tables in 3 weeks worth of dried beer. The silent gloom is punctuated periodically by a noisy slurp of thrice watered Carling through the missing and rotting teeth of the assembled company. The blokes are even worse.

”Fuckin Pakis”.

The wind whistles a forlorn tune through the broken window. Big Daz threw the 8 ball through it back in 2014 when he’d just scored a bag of whizz etc. Pool is out then so Little Daz is putting the table to good use, supporting Big Shaz as he finger blasts her. “Daz, I loves yer fur ever and don’t forget you promised me a large doner“.

Suddenly, the door smashes open. Time stands still and all heads follow Big Daz as struts across to the bar. Well he would strut but he’s more mincing as his jeans are so skin tight he’s got a plum trapped in a crease and he’s got a look on his face like a stroke victim trying to whistle. His ox blood DMs make the sound of separating Velcro as he minces across the self adhesive carpet.

”Right youse lot, fuckin get the lads round ere. Someone was rude to Kayjah on Arrse and we’re gonna burn the internet down”.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt

The romantic atmosphere, a heady mix of BO, cheap aftershave / perfume, stale beer and the smell of piss from the urinal Big Daz ripped off the wall in 2009. He‘d just scored a bag of whizz see, only to find the scally that sold him it had neglected to tell him it was just Tesco self raising so he was a bit excitable.

The 3 bare 40W bulbs still operating in the wagon wheel chandelier overhead are struggling even though the shades are long gone.

A collection of tattooed fuckwits are sat around various chipped tables, their arms sticking to the tables in 3 weeks worth of dried beer. The silent gloom is punctuated periodically by a noisy slurp of thrice watered Carling through the missing and rotting teeth of the assembled company. The blokes are even worse.

”Fuckin Pakis”.

The wind whistles a forlorn tune through the broken window. Big Daz threw the 8 ball through it back in 2014 when he’d just scored a bag of whizz etc. Pool is out then so Little Daz is putting the table to good use, supporting Big Shaz as he finger blasts her. “Daz, I loves yer fur ever and don’t forget you promised me a large doner“.

Suddenly, the door smashes open. Time stands still and all heads follow Big Daz as struts across to the bar. Well he would strut but he’s more mincing as his jeans are so skin tight he’s got a plum trapped in a crease and he’s got a look on his face like a stroke victim trying to whistle. His ox blood DMs make the sound of separating Velcro as he minces across the self adhesive carpet.

”Right youse lot, fuckin get the lads round ere. Someone was rude to Kayjah on Arrse and we’re gonna burn the internet down”.
Outstanding Sir!

Stabwedge

Old-Salt
Jayda/Kayjay
0BDF3136-0C63-4ECF-A8E7-4BBCFB77FB26.png

”Fuckin Pakis”.

What a cliff hanger - Did they burn down the Internet? Did Big Shaz get her kebab? Did Little Daz lose any fingers? And did Big Daz get fooled again?
Can’t wait for the next instalment.

If you got stuck between Jayda and Carol Vorderman would you be crushed to death or suffocate?
Nauseated.

What a cliff hanger - Did they burn down the Internet? Did Big Shaz get her kebab? Did Little Daz lose any fingers? And did Big Daz get fooled again?
Can’t wait for the next instalment.
Subscription only. Send your account details.

The question was, Would I shag Jayda Fransen of Britain First.
I'd like to see the teamsheet before I make my selection, I might shag her second, or even third. I might not shag her at all.
Unlikely, I'm in the Pike camp when it comes to a bit of rough.

”Fuckin Pakis”.

You are @RTFQ Resurrected and I claim my ten quid.

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman.

I answered this at post #9. My views have not changed one iota.

Deputy leader of Britain First, seemingly a splinter group formed by former members of the BNP, now the question isn't on her political position within the party, or her views etc but if you would shag her, and if you would;

1. How
2. Where

View attachment 206492 View attachment 206491

View attachment 206490
Given that she is now 7 years older has anyone changed their mind?

Just wondering if she qualifies for the ' Fancy A Bit Of Ginger' thread, or the 'Fat Munters' Sneering at Fat People Thread...
Screenshot_20220128-170103_Chrome.jpg

Latest Threads