Would you shag it?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dashing_Chap, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Yes, until the neighbours complained about the smell

4 vote(s)
  2. No

5 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

I'm still not sure tbh, have I turned gay?

2. Yes. And I'd swallow the cock I assume 'she' has too
  3. Whose mail order bride is this?
    • Like Like x 1

4. How can you tell?

To be honest it's a bit embarrassing when they look better than some of the things I've done... I spose that's why I posted it. Guaranteed anal with a pretty looking girl but then there's the horrid image of meat and two veg hanging about.

We should bring back Eunuchs.

5. I draw the line when the Adams apple is bigger than the tits...
  6. Depends how big her cock is and if she's up for 69?
  7. Yup... definately a Lady boy from Bangcock...
  8. And yet it's still fitter than most forces birds! What's a man to do? It would play havoc with your mental stability, next thing you know you'll be cracking one off whilst thinking what your mates look like with long hair and French knickers.

9. Probably have a go if pissed up. That said, if I felt a pair of bollocks after bending it over, I would find it shocking and have to withdraw.
  10. Nah. I don't do blokes no matter how feminine they look. Maybe after I have shagged all the females in Asia. But I still have a long way to go.

11. Anybody here based at Chilwell? If so, pop along to Sainsbury's in Beeston and have a look at the 'lady' who normally serves at the tobacco counter. Tell me if you'd do 'her'. Hands the size of baseball gloves and an Adam's apple the size of a cricket ball.
  12. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

That's not even a very good example of the dreaded Thai LB - when I was in Phuket the missus was amazed that our receptionist at the little hotel we stayed in on the was one of "them" no I couldn't tell and better looking than about 99% of females I've met in r/l.
  13. Who is she, your sister?

Yeah I'd give her a go, she looks about fucking 14 you sick cunt
  14. She/he might have gone all the way.Had the male bits removed,then inverted to form a ladies front bottom.What's a bloke to do?