Would you rather.......

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think the real question here is would you rather suck off your dad or lick out your mum?

Well most of the people on here have at one time or another had sex with something that can only really be described as a pig, usually broadcasting the disgusting story of their lascivious actions to anyone who will listen to them afterwards, so if one can have sex with a porker and feel no shame (feel extreme pride, in fact!), is a sheep really so different?

YD

I once seriously considered sex with a sheep.

In my defence, I'd been on exercise for 10 days, and was suffering massive sleep deprivation, to the point of hallucination. We had a section of 4, doing the job of 8 so managed no more than 1/2 hour of sleep a night.

I cringe now when I think about it.....

I would rather everyone think I did! Fuck doing it for real and fuck what people think.......the second question is SICK!!!! you need sectioning son!!!

franklin said:
have sex with a sheep and no-one found out about it, OR not have sex with a sheep but everyone thinks you have?
Why are you about to be charged with the above offence?

PandaLOVE said:
Sheep shagging thread.... is it the weekend already?
some of us have a 7 day weekend mate. lovely grub. :D

Silly me :p always thought that a blowup sheep and a large fairy liquid ,was a standard kit issue for tankies 8)

Lumpy said:
I once seriously considered sex with a sheep.

In my defence, I'd been on exercise for 10 days, and was suffering massive sheep deprivation, to the point of hallucination. We had a section of 4, doing the job of 8 so managed no more than 1/2 hour of sleep a night.

I cringe now when I think about it.....
Where are these massive sheep then?

BiscuitsAB said:
Dydyr Arth yn cachu yn yr goedwig !
:lol:

Shouldn't the question be do you prefer merino over romney, suffolk, perendale etc ?
&
Why don't kiwi's take their wives to rugby games ?