Would you rather.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by franklin, Mar 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. have sex with a sheep and no-one found out about it, OR not have sex with a sheep but everyone thinks you have?
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Dydyr Arth yn cachu yn yr goedwig !
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think the real question here is would you rather suck off your dad or lick out your mum?
  4. Well most of the people on here have at one time or another had sex with something that can only really be described as a pig, usually broadcasting the disgusting story of their lascivious actions to anyone who will listen to them afterwards, so if one can have sex with a porker and feel no shame (feel extreme pride, in fact!), is a sheep really so different?

5. I once seriously considered sex with a sheep.

In my defence, I'd been on exercise for 10 days, and was suffering massive sleep deprivation, to the point of hallucination. We had a section of 4, doing the job of 8 so managed no more than 1/2 hour of sleep a night.

I cringe now when I think about it.....
  6. I would rather everyone think I did! Fuck doing it for real and fuck what people think.......the second question is SICK!!!! you need sectioning son!!!
  7. Why are you about to be charged with the above offence?
  8. I think the obvious answer to your cleverly crafted question is : Mum wins every time.
  9. Sheep shagging thread.... is it the weekend already?
  10. some of us have a 7 day weekend mate. lovely grub. :D
  11. Silly me :p always thought that a blowup sheep and a large fairy liquid ,was a standard kit issue for tankies 8)
  12. Seconded. Sucking cock is for gayers!

T C
  13. I'd lick out your mum.
  14. Whats wrong with goats?
  15. sheep have prettier faces