• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Would you rather.......

Well most of the people on here have at one time or another had sex with something that can only really be described as a pig, usually broadcasting the disgusting story of their lascivious actions to anyone who will listen to them afterwards, so if one can have sex with a porker and feel no shame (feel extreme pride, in fact!), is a sheep really so different?

YD

I once seriously considered sex with a sheep.

In my defence, I'd been on exercise for 10 days, and was suffering massive sleep deprivation, to the point of hallucination. We had a section of 4, doing the job of 8 so managed no more than 1/2 hour of sleep a night.

I cringe now when I think about it.....

I would rather everyone think I did! Fuck doing it for real and fuck what people think.......the second question is SICK!!!! you need sectioning son!!!

Lumpy said:
I once seriously considered sex with a sheep.

In my defence, I'd been on exercise for 10 days, and was suffering massive sheep deprivation, to the point of hallucination. We had a section of 4, doing the job of 8 so managed no more than 1/2 hour of sleep a night.

I cringe now when I think about it.....
Where are these massive sheep then?

Latest Threads