Would you pay?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JodieGasson, Aug 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the story of my time with Cpl Arnhem is now up on the Sgt Slingsby site and seems to be generating interest
    this seems the ideal time to offer a few pics for auction.

So my question is would you guys be willing to pay for a photo (signed or not, your choice) to help raise funds for H4H?

The photo would be A4 size, high gloss finish.

Your thoughts please? :D

Jodie

2. Pretty girl, Cpl Arnhem, H4H

Sounds like a pretty good reason for opening the wallet.

3. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Tit's and clout out wearing webbing and laminated?

4. Maybe for a special price? :D

5. hmmm, not sure the Naffi Bar's the best place for this question Jodie. Not unless you want everyone on here to ask for details of your most private parts.

Seems like Charities and welfare or charity auctions would be the best place for this question.

But I can see, by the name of the thread, where you're coming from with this as it certainly got my attention.

6. Would you be doing a scratch and sniff version? :wink:

7. I expect a few near the knuckle replies and am prepared for them, I would have posted in the charities thread and pics will certainly be posted in there.

Even though I would like to think differently I don't think everyone who visits the NAAFI visit the charities page.

My lady garden will not be on show anywhere :wink:

8. I don't want her to be laminated - oh the photo......!

I'll pay.

9. Shame.

Well done you, seriously

10. Girl on Girl? If your not making with the lady garden :)

11. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Why is it the size of a rainforest can you stuff a mattress with the hair would sting and his mates protest at the cutting of it?

12. NOW we're getting somewhere :twisted:

13. you guys really need to do your research, girl on girl are already out there although I hate to shatter your fantasies by saying I have no lesbian tendancies and they were purely for the photo shoot. :wink:

14. I'm feeling idle today, lucky idle I hear you say, but have you got a link? :oops: :D

15. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Jodie,

Why not try putting one of them on the auction site, with heading along the lines of

'H4H auction - bear and bare girl'

And test the market.