Would you pay?

#1
As the story of my time with Cpl Arnhem is now up on the Sgt Slingsby site and seems to be generating interest
this seems the ideal time to offer a few pics for auction.

So my question is would you guys be willing to pay for a photo (signed or not, your choice) to help raise funds for H4H?

The photo would be A4 size, high gloss finish.

Your thoughts please? :D

Jodie
 
#4
brettarider said:
Tit's and clout out wearing webbing and laminated?
Maybe for a special price? :D
 
#5
hmmm, not sure the Naffi Bar's the best place for this question Jodie. Not unless you want everyone on here to ask for details of your most private parts.

Seems like Charities and welfare or charity auctions would be the best place for this question.

But I can see, by the name of the thread, where you're coming from with this as it certainly got my attention.
 
#6
JodieGasson said:
As the story of my time with Cpl Arnhem is now up on the Sgt Slingsby site and seems to be generating interest
this seems the ideal time to offer a few pics for auction.

So my question is would you guys be willing to pay for a photo (signed or not, your choice) to help raise funds for H4H?

The photo would be A4 size, high gloss finish.

Your thoughts please? :D

Jodie
Would you be doing a scratch and sniff version? :wink:
 
#7
The_Seagull said:
hmmm, not sure the Naffi Bar's the best place for this question Jodie. Not unless you want everyone on here to ask for details of your most private parts.

Seems like Charities and welfare or charity auctions would be the best place for this question.

But I can see, by the name of the thread, where you're coming from with this as it certainly got my attention.
I expect a few near the knuckle replies and am prepared for them, I would have posted in the charities thread and pics will certainly be posted in there.

Even though I would like to think differently I don't think everyone who visits the NAAFI visit the charities page.

My lady garden will not be on show anywhere :wink:
 
#9
JodieGasson said:
I expect a few near the knuckle replies and am prepared for them, I would have posted in the charities thread and pics will certainly be posted in there.

Even though I would like to think differently I don't think everyone who visits the NAAFI visit the charities page.

My lady garden will not be on show anywhere :wink:
Shame.

Well done you, seriously
 
#14
JodieGasson said:
rickshaw-major said:
halo_jones said:
Girl on Girl? If your not making with the lady garden :)
NOW we're getting somewhere :twisted:
you guys really need to do your research, girl on girl are already out there although I hate to shatter your fantasies by saying I have no lesbian tendancies and they were purely for the photo shoot. :wink:
I'm feeling idle today, lucky idle I hear you say, but have you got a link? :oops: :D
 

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
Jodie,

Why not try putting one of them on the auction site, with heading along the lines of

'H4H auction - bear and bare girl'

And test the market.
 
#16
So just to confirm what I might get for my money;

Sexy chic
Stockings and heels
Breasts OUT
Very small knickers covering lady garden


A few details please jodie
 
#17
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Jodie,

Why not try putting one of them on the auction site, with heading along the lines of

'H4H auction - bear and bare girl'

And test the market.
That is far to good and sensible an answer for the NAAFI, now where are the bare girls :wink:
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#18
JodieGasson said:
rickshaw-major said:
halo_jones said:
Girl on Girl? If your not making with the lady garden :)
NOW we're getting somewhere :twisted:
you guys really need to do your research, girl on girl are already out there although I hate to shatter your fantasies by saying I have no lesbian tendancies and they were purely for the photo shoot. :wink:
Would those be the ones with your sister?

:hump:
 
#19
BrunoNoMedals said:
JodieGasson said:
rickshaw-major said:
halo_jones said:
Girl on Girl? If your not making with the lady garden :)
NOW we're getting somewhere :twisted:
you guys really need to do your research, girl on girl are already out there although I hate to shatter your fantasies by saying I have no lesbian tendancies and they were purely for the photo shoot. :wink:
Would those be the ones with your sister?

:hump:
behave you, her name is Kaylee Carver and it was for Loaded Mag
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#20
JodieGasson said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
JodieGasson said:
rickshaw-major said:
halo_jones said:
Girl on Girl? If your not making with the lady garden :)
NOW we're getting somewhere :twisted:
you guys really need to do your research, girl on girl are already out there although I hate to shatter your fantasies by saying I have no lesbian tendancies and they were purely for the photo shoot. :wink:
Would those be the ones with your sister?

:hump:
behave you, her name is Kaylee Carver and it was for Loaded Mag
You mean there's more? You're right, my ability to research has gone to sh*t. Well I know my first two tasks when I get home from work!

P.S. Yes of course I'd pay.

Edit: Found it... quite a shoot! The photo session looked good too :roll:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top