Would you or wouldn't you

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gron294, Jun 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Let me know if you would do this.......?
  2. hey a few pints, lights out, takes her teeth out and bet she has a tongue, so WTF, go for it.

and as they say you cant see her face when you have it up her arse.
  3. A short answer YES!
  4. You must be really hard up..
  5. after a few pints I am always hard up
  6. Not even debatable.most on here would.
  7. HHH

HHH LE

I will have to get my magnifying glass out, not to look for my dick, but look at that photo!!! Then I'll give you an answer!
  8. Give or take a stone or 5 she is the spit of most pads wives. All thats missing from the image is a scratch and sniff pad of the thrush and armpit sweat flavours.
  9. aye, at least they are not fat.
  10. So thats a solid yes from HC 5

Be fair the size of her hands would make your dick look enormous :thumright:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. From the "Original Source"

<meta name="keywords" content="Would,you,wouldn,t,you,thats, would, from, flavours, solid, your, dick, look, enormous, make, sweat, size, thumright, hands, fair, scratch, spit, most, stone, take, wouldnt, give, pads, wives, thrush, sniff, image, missing, armpit"/>
    <meta name="description" content="Let me know if you would do this.......?"/>
    <title> Would you or wouldn't you</title>
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Fuck me thats Woody and Brighton Hippy in drag
  13. Has your PC been on the Harpic???? Van ???
  14. How many pints/litres/gallons have I had?
  15. Is it both of them together?
    One after the other?
    Is the use of black nasty and soldering irons permitted, or must they be returned in the condition received?

Probably yes but they would not be on my list of ones I'd ring up Mrs Chef whilst doing to say 'Guess who I'm shagging right now?'