Would you or wouldn't you

hey a few pints, lights out, takes her teeth out and bet she has a tongue, so WTF, go for it.

and as they say you cant see her face when you have it up her arse.

I will have to get my magnifying glass out, not to look for my dick, but look at that photo!!! Then I'll give you an answer!

Give or take a stone or 5 she is the spit of most pads wives. All thats missing from the image is a scratch and sniff pad of the thrush and armpit sweat flavours.

From the "Original Source"

<meta name="keywords" content="Would,you,wouldn,t,you,thats, would, from, flavours, solid, your, dick, look, enormous, make, sweat, size, thumright, hands, fair, scratch, spit, most, stone, take, wouldnt, give, pads, wives, thrush, sniff, image, missing, armpit"/>
<meta name="description" content="Let me know if you would do this.......?"/>
<title> Would you or wouldn't you</title>

Is it both of them together?
One after the other?
Is the use of black nasty and soldering irons permitted, or must they be returned in the condition received?

Probably yes but they would not be on my list of ones I'd ring up Mrs Chef whilst doing to say 'Guess who I'm shagging right now?'

Wouldn't be my proudest moment and I wouldn't go letting everyone on Facebook know but yep I would, and anyone on here who say they wouldn't are liars!

Edit to add, I bet they bang like belt fed mortars, the dirty cunts!

Latest Threads