Would you like to slap this man in the face with a shovel

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brucewillis, May 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YES OR NO?

Attached Files:

2. YES
    Shovel infantry pattern or Shovel round mouth RE?

Repeatedly :twisted:

3. Press Release from Goverment Control Systems Inc.

Following the successful introducition of a lifestyle range of high quality shovels we are proud to announce the latest addition to our range:

[​IMG]

A shovel born of the bliar era, it has the failproof abilty to to fcuk the face of a clown or his party faithful. It is especially effective in the control of unelected twaats.

Please order as many as you need, free of charge as long as they used to disfigure anybody associated with b.liar/lLiabour

4. yes..but with something a bit more blunt... maybe kill him with a spoon...

5. Yes and can I include these two?

[​IMG]

6. A couple of strategically placed taps in the kisser may improve his attitude, after all he has had a disapointing night!

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Will the RGJ be DS'ing the training course

8. This should wipe the grin off the cnut's face - and wipe out just about everything else too.

[​IMG]

9. Well done people, this thread will now force the government to announce a knee jerk reaction policy on shovels, spades, garden forks, and pick axes. Only certified workpersons in a designated digging area will be allowed to use one.. etc etc

10. In the words of the Churchill Insurance bulldog: "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes"

11. How about a pickaxe instead? Are we allowed pickaxes?

12. Sledgehammer.

13. How satisfying would that be? Wait a moment.... just visualizing it.... Pang! answer equals VERY satisfying. Pass me that shovel.........

14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

no - but i would hand on a shovel to those who'd like to :D

15. You dont need to shovel Ken in the face, he's just been AXED! :D

Taxi? Already??? 8O