Would you like to see my wife's pie?

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by AsterixTG, Sep 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's very difficult to find a good pie out here in Dubai, so I've been taking it upon myself to become a bit of a piemeister. The difference is amazing compared to shop bought fare - really nice non-soggy pastry and oodles more flavour.

The missus asked if I could make one for dinner, so I whipped up a very tasty Chicken & Mushroom effort. I thought I'd also add a personal, endearing touch so she'd feel loved...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. nothing says love quite like a pie with "****" written on the top... she is a lucky lucky girl.

3. I have also slaved over a hot oven to show my love for my wife, here, I presented her with a singed bell end cherry pie.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. it is becomming glaringly obvious that all the really caring men are married... *Sigh*

• Like Like x 1
  5. PK - do you not use egg glaze for the top? Edit: Noticed it's a cherry pie. Doh.

Barbarella - in all honestly, my missus is an absolute star with a brilliant sense of humour. When she saw it, she burst out laughing and said that it's the closest she'll get to being a lesbo, eating some **** pie.

6. Your Wife's pie looked beautiful, my wife also found it hilarious after chastising you for using the word that cannot be mentioned in our house.