• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Would you like to earn £60,000 ?

Perhaps the time has come for western governments to offer double the bounty for the confirmed death of the idiots who do this?

Part of me would quite like to see Hague announce 'and so, Mr Speaker, t'government will provide $200,000 to the person who brings to the British embassy in Karachi the head and testicles of the Pakistani minister for railways. The items must be in a nicely wrapped box, because we don't want tupperware cluttering up the embassy storeroom. We'll be announcing an interesting performance-related deal for the remains of Ayatollah Khomeni over the Rushdie fatwa early next week...'

As it's Punjabs killing Punjabs, and causing millions of pounds worth of improvements, let the mad ******* get on with it....... keep poking them with a virtual stick whenever it calms down.

M

Mr_Tigger

Incitement to murder within the territory of an 'allied' power. Seems reasonable enough. Standing by to watch Barry O do FA about it.

As it's Punjabs killing Punjabs, and causing millions of pounds worth of improvements, let the mad ******* get on with it....... keep poking them with a virtual stick whenever it calms down.
Perfect answer,de-stabilise problem countries,let them kill each other and they will be too busy to kill us,then as they start to get their countries calm start causing more problems and so on.Also withdrawing all the foreign aid they receive from the West,that should teach them.

Perfect answer,de-stabilise problem countries,let them kill each other and they will be too busy to kill us,then as they start to get their countries calm start causing more problems and so on.Also withdrawing all the foreign aid they receive from the West,that should teach them.
That would be a perfect plan were it not for their:
a) Hatred of the West
b) Access to nuclear weapons

I`m not doing anything next weekend :plotting:How do they want him ? will a photo suffice or do they want the head ? If they want the head that is going to cost extra. Fedex isn`t cheap.

So where's the minister of railroads going to get that kind of dosh? :? Cooking the books I'll bet. What a stupid lunatic. On the other hand, this protestor seems to have the right idea. This is certainly an outcome that I would support - the Chimp thrown out with the trash. The protestor's message seems muddled though. Is he protesting the anti-Islamic "film" or is he protesting the demise of the Bubba Clinton "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" rule in the American military, and if the latter, why would he care? :? Muslims - fuckwits all it seems.

Obozo Going in the trash can.jpg

Latest Threads