Would you let this near the old chap?

Screenshot_2015-01-15-21-59-31_1.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not a bad rack though, from the side view [emoji6]

What an absolutely hideous set of fecking railings. But what makes this dozy tart any different from all of the other guests on Jeremy Cnut show?

Side boob wins, but seriously I'm thinking she could eat a pepperami through 40 feet of razor wire

By the fucking cringe, that's a predatory set of choppers if ever I saw one. I would fuck it but only if it was wearing double bags, a silence of the lambs face mask and a ball gag.

Just out of interest, I've just had to watch it, On Demand is ace. Where does he get his contestants, does he hang around outside Lidl with a net and a stun gun? Not bad tits though, and a chance she can't have kids, every cloud eh.....

Jesus H. My hampton recoiled in fright so fast I became post op.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I want a professional view on this, now where is Fang Farrier, this is crying out for some serious dental surgery, or failing that a baseball bat!
And to answer the question, er no, I wouldn't. I also think, judging by his expression that this horse must have seen the video clip

Miller
horse%20smiling.jpg

Last edited:
I want a professional view on this, now where is Fang Farrier, this is crying out for some serious dental surgery, or failing that a baseball bat!
Fang Farrier is even now pounding away on his wealth calcumulator working out how much the job would be worth to him...

Probably.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

I think explosives are the way ahead.

Latest Threads