Would you let an ex para do your prostate examination ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, Oct 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My doc says I may need the old "finger up your arrse " prostate check, scary enough on its own , got chatting to him and it turns out he`s ex Para , never thought I`d see the day when I`d let a Para stick his finger up my arrse.!!

Please advise.

2. Ask him to collapse your trachea with a baseball bat too.

• Like Like x 2
  3. To be sure he's legit, make sure there is only one hand on your shoulders when he does the exam.

4. No need to worry CaptDanjou, He's ex 3 Para Mor Pl!

They are experts at the dinky up the Gary Glitter!

5. If hewas ex mechanised I'd say it was fine and in fact would prove your manhood. Being fingered by an ex dirt dart? No that's very gay indeed.

6. Time to man up and grow up! NAAFI rules aside you'd be a complete idiot if you declined his offer.

If you're really worried you could ask for a chaperone - nobody would think you were a big girls blouse if you did.

BTB even if he is a screaming Julian Clary fan I doubt if he gets any pleasure from checking out middle aged men having the vapours over their manhood being violated.

7. H3

H3 LE

8. Get him to dim the lights and play a little Etta James. Are you going to wax beforehand?

• Like Like x 4
  9. If only there was someone on this site who could help you out there. A male nurse perhaps.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Get him to jump off the wardrobe, do a forward roll and come up fighting. It'll get him in th mood at least...

• Like Like x 2
  11. I am so glad I'm not male, I don't think I could let a dr put his finger up my bottom :/ too many what ifs

12. But your happy to have him stick his arm up your clopper!

13. ............................I had it done by a female doctor very recently.

I asked her afterwards, if that meant I wasn't a virgin anymore!

14. Arm?! I'm not a dairy cow you know!

15. Are you beef?