Would you, if ordered, open fire on Politicians in the UK?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Si, Viva Che!

89 vote(s)
  2. No, it's the peasants who are revolting

10 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My mate Hugo just sent me an email asking 'are you ready yet?'
  2. One side of the house yes, the other no, at least not yet.
  3. Sad to say, I'm quite willing to open fire on absolutely anyone for the most tenuous of reasoning and the merest hint of an order.

Bit silly to give me a gun so often really.
  4. My loyalty is to Her Maj, not the oiks in the Commons, so if she gives the nod…
  5. Quite right. Betty is the Boss.
  6. Ready aim FIRE!
  7. Couldn't be bothered really, well, except for Blair - whenever. :elephant:

Course, once started might be a waste to go home with half a clip :roll:

8. Don't think our future Commander-in-Chief will need much encouragement to give to order.

Benevolent dictatorship is the way forward I think.
  9. Big fcukng YES!!!
  10. Sod orders, all I'd need is opportunity. A nod on the q/t from Her Nibs, via HRH Phil for plausible deniability, would just increase the pleasure.
  11. In the words of a famous dog..................oooooooooooohhhhhh yes
  12. Why waste the rounds?
    Fill the H o C with Zyklon B instead.
  13. I fail to see why this topic is in the slightest controversial. The only difficulty is in deciding if any of them should be allowed to survive, and in keeping the grin off one's face whilst loading the magazines.

I may take a little time to decide the minutiae of calibre, whether to wear ear defenders, and trying to guess what Gunner Officers would wear for the occasion, of course.
  14. Who gives a shit? They'd be 20km back from the action!
  15. Blears, Blair, Brown, Balls, with a corkscrew, I have already gone online to buy my supersaver ticket, where are we meeting up for pre rapture drinks?