would you have sex with me?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by arronmike, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im 6ft pretty skinny and have a 7" erect penis with droppy balls

any takers? lol
  2. What I have planned for you is to flay you alive with a blunt spoon and then cover you in hot marmite. That would be enough material for me to wank over for months.
  3. you have issues buddy
  4. It doesnt matter if you don't like it. The more you scream the more furiously I will wank.
  5. some other details i forgot to add,i have a bendy wendy and im uncut,does this change anything?
  6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I hope you get to watch your first born die of a particularly hideous strain of lukemia just prior to you being gored and raped to death by a particularly horny but confused wild boar you tedious trolling cunt. If the Missing Link knew that in 2 million years even one out of 6.5 billion decendants would be such a witless individual as you it would never have climbed down from that tree in Kenya.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Ps. Undoubtedly one of these...
  8. are you saying my relatives come from kenya? im english buddy,i think with brainless babble like that,maybe your the one from kenya
  9. Trans-sane, fcuking brilliant reply .. nearly washed out my keyboard with cola when I pissed myself laughing reading this

arronmike .. after reading this and some of your other posts, I don't think you would last a day in the army .. nor have you any idea of the sense of humour that military people develop ... so go away

sock puppet ... aye
  10. Only if you have seven bin liners, six for you and one for me in case yours fall off. Va te faire foutre, perverti
  11. Back under your bridge to listen to the goats go 'trip trap trip trap'
  12. Fer... Fusks Cake.... some folks are getting rather desperate in these economically challenged days..... surely there are plenty of sheep, cows, donkeys and jackasses in them thar hills to satisfy the cravings of someone who is obviously in need of therapy..... As long as Farmer Giles and PC Plod catch you...... Slurry Pits have already been done this year....
  13. I never thought I'd see the day, Trans made a funny :) Well done mate, when can we expect another? Agree with you on the sock puppet, no one can be really that fucking thick in reality

Shite wah, must try harder
  14. How can you talk about sock puppets? You are Werewolf and you work in the Colinton Tesco's. :nod:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.