would you have sex with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have planned for you is to flay you alive with a blunt spoon and then cover you in hot marmite. That would be enough material for me to wank over for months.

It doesnt matter if you don't like it. The more you scream the more furiously I will wank.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope you get to watch your first born die of a particularly hideous strain of lukemia just prior to you being gored and raped to death by a particularly horny but confused wild boar you tedious trolling cunt. If the Missing Link knew that in 2 million years even one out of 6.5 billion decendants would be such a witless individual as you it would never have climbed down from that tree in Kenya.

I hope you get to watch your first born die of a particularly hideous strain of lukemia just prior to you being gored and raped to death by a particularly horny but confused wild boar you tedious trolling cunt. If the Missing Link knew that in 2 million years even one out of 6.5 billion decendants would be such a witless individual as you it would never have climbed down from that tree in Kenya.
are you saying my relatives come from kenya? im english buddy,i think with brainless babble like that,maybe your the one from kenya

Trans-sane, fcuking brilliant reply .. nearly washed out my keyboard with cola when I pissed myself laughing reading this

arronmike .. after reading this and some of your other posts, I don't think you would last a day in the army .. nor have you any idea of the sense of humour that military people develop ... so go away

sock puppet ... aye

im 6ft pretty skinny and have a 7" erect penis with droppy balls

any takers? lol
Only if you have seven bin liners, six for you and one for me in case yours fall off. Va te faire foutre, perverti

any takers? lol
Back under your bridge to listen to the goats go 'trip trap trip trap'

Fer... Fusks Cake.... some folks are getting rather desperate in these economically challenged days..... surely there are plenty of sheep, cows, donkeys and jackasses in them thar hills to satisfy the cravings of someone who is obviously in need of therapy..... As long as Farmer Giles and PC Plod catch you...... Slurry Pits have already been done this year....

I never thought I'd see the day, Trans made a funny :) Well done mate, when can we expect another? Agree with you on the sock puppet, no one can be really that fucking thick in reality

are you saying my relatives come from kenya? im english buddy,i think with brainless babble like that,maybe your the one from kenya
Shite wah, must try harder

any takers? lol
I would say that you are a 6' Penis with a 7" head and talk balls.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I never thought I'd see the day, Trans made a funny :) Well done mate, when can we expect another? Agree with you on the sock puppet, no one can be really that fucking thick in reality

Shite wah, must try harder
I'm astounded maybe Trans had consumed two shandy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads