Would you grass on a modern day guy fawkes?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by joey_deacons_lad, Feb 27, 2008.

1. yes i would prevent it and give my life if needed

2. yes i would tip off the plod discretley

3. depends on if the queen was there

4. Nope just watch from afar

5. offer to stay behind and make sure the fuse is well lit

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the title suggest's if you knew that someone was going to blow up parliment while the whole nest of scheming f*ckwits was in there. Would you tip off the police
  2. Assuming the only people to get snotted were members of the Liarbour Party, I'd not let them know.
  3. Even though i don't like politicians, i dislike terrorists even more. Even if they were all killed, more politicians would just take their place anyway. It's a no win situation.
  4. Grass him up?
    I'd help the bugger carry the powder
  5. You've forgotten the option for 'Man the GPMG in the cut-off group'.
  6. Are we going to organise a collection towards the explosive ?? If so count me in
  7. Shhhh. keep it quiet that way they wont know were coming for them!
    Might use C4 instead of gunpowder though - cant take any chances. :twisted:
  8. So up to now on a site frequented mostly by serving and ex-serving soldiers, over 60% would be willing to help Muslim (or other) terrorists! Thank fuck i'm not going to Afghanistan next week with you's fuckers! 8O
  9. This here be the Naafi and Guy Fawkes was not a Muslim :D
    Besides I think he could be termed a freedom fighter given the lovely characters that eould be the intended victims!
  10. Where do you not understand:

11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Didn't somebody try this with a deeply unpopular set of politicians in Brighton?

However much I hate our current crop of politicians, I don't think it's the right thing to do.

Make them live in council houses when in London, make them live on their salaries without expenses, give them second class travel warrants, recruit all their support staff centrally, force them to use video conferencing, all fine, but explosives are a step too far, I think.
  12. Jesus G_Rb, you evil, evil bastard 8O
  13. Oh I understand just fine thankyou Fallschirmjager
    Perhaps the way you choose to interpret this thread is different to the way others choose too.
  14. Why do we fight in afghan and iraq? how many ira scum have been let loose by labour? I think blowing the lot up and installing the monarchy would be a big step forward and no muslim would top them up as they arent stupid and know whoare they're best friends

and ps it is a joke thread
  15. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

I'm full of fiendish ideas, and absolutely sure they'd enjoy video conferencing far more than all those first class flights on 'fact-finding missions', and air trips back to the constituency for the weekend!

We COULD make them travel in uniform so we can all point and laugh. That would prick their pompous belief that they're above the law.