• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Would you grass on a modern day guy fawkes?

would you stop the gobment getting assasinated

• yes i would prevent it and give my life if needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes i would tip off the plod discretley

• depends on if the queen was there

• Nope just watch from afar

• Total voters
As the title suggest's if you knew that someone was going to blow up parliment while the whole nest of scheming f*ckwits was in there. Would you tip off the police

Even though i don't like politicians, i dislike terrorists even more. Even if they were all killed, more politicians would just take their place anyway. It's a no win situation.

You've forgotten the option for 'Man the GPMG in the cut-off group'.

Shhhh. keep it quiet that way they wont know were coming for them!
Might use C4 instead of gunpowder though - cant take any chances. :twisted:

So up to now on a site frequented mostly by serving and ex-serving soldiers, over 60% would be willing to help Muslim (or other) terrorists! Thank fuck i'm not going to Afghanistan next week with you's fuckers! 8O

Fallschirmjager said:
So up to now on a site frequented mostly by serving and ex-serving soldiers, over 60% would be willing to help Muslim (or other) terrorists! Thank fuck i'm not going to Afghanistan next week with you's fuckers! 8O
This here be the Naafi and Guy Fawkes was not a Muslim :D
Besides I think he could be termed a freedom fighter given the lovely characters that eould be the intended victims!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't somebody try this with a deeply unpopular set of politicians in Brighton?

However much I hate our current crop of politicians, I don't think it's the right thing to do.

Make them live in council houses when in London, make them live on their salaries without expenses, give them second class travel warrants, recruit all their support staff centrally, force them to use video conferencing, all fine, but explosives are a step too far, I think.

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Didn't somebody try this with a deeply unpopular set of politicians in Brighton?

However much I hate our current crop of politicians, I don't think it's the right thing to do.

Make them live in council houses when in London, make them live on their salaries without expenses, give them second class travel warrants, recruit all their support staff centrally, force them to use video conferencing, all fine, but explosives are a step too far, I think.
Jesus G_Rb, you evil, evil bastard 8O

Fallschirmjager said:
Where do you not understand:

MODERN DAY GUY FAWKES?
Oh I understand just fine thankyou Fallschirmjager
Perhaps the way you choose to interpret this thread is different to the way others choose too.

Why do we fight in afghan and iraq? how many ira scum have been let loose by labour? I think blowing the lot up and installing the monarchy would be a big step forward and no muslim would top them up as they arent stupid and know whoare they're best friends

and ps it is a joke thread

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Tax_Tw-t said:
Grownup_Rafbrat said:

Jesus G_Rb, you evil, evil fatherless 8O
I'm full of fiendish ideas, and absolutely sure they'd enjoy video conferencing far more than all those first class flights on 'fact-finding missions', and air trips back to the constituency for the weekend!

We COULD make them travel in uniform so we can all point and laugh. That would prick their pompous belief that they're above the law.

joey_deacons_lad said:
Why do we fight in afghan and iraq? how many ira scum have been let loose by labour?

Though under Labour NI is now pretty much a safe place.

I think blowing the lot up and installing the monarchy would be a big step forward

Surely you are joking? What does the Monarchy know about running the country. I guess even less than the fuckwits in power at present.

and no muslim would top them up as they arent stupid and know whoare they're best friends

Of course. :roll:

and ps it is a joke thread

Obviously.

Grownup_Rafbrat said:

Unpopular with the cowardly cunts that did it but not neccesarily with the rest of us.

Fallschirmjager said:
Where do you not understand:

MODERN DAY GUY FAWKES?
My history may be a little rusty but wasent Guy Fawkes a Catholic? Not a muslim. :roll:

NI is safe because labour are giving the terroists all they want so our ira/uvf friends can concentrate on protection and drug dealing.

At least some of the monarchy have served and may be willing to take advice

and modern day guy fawkes can be a scientologist if he wishes