Would you go to war with...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BrunoNoMedals, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

... a STAB from "Them" who you knew liked his charlie, pills and weed?

2. Definately, standing to at last light would be a lot funnier than normal !
    :D

3. If he knows how to score charlie & pillsin theatre he should be in MI6, not the TA! Weed probably not a difficult issue in Afghanistan I should imagine...

4. If it bothers you that much give the CDT Team a call and suggest that people in a certain unit get tested my SWAT unit has been CDT'ed twice I don't agree with illegal drugs at all and would quite happily shop a druggy in my unit in a heart beat

5. Absolutely, live and let live I say!

Bcc: CDT.

Subject: You need to raid 21/23 etc!

I'm an RMP, I have a (back stabbing) reputation to live up to after all!

6. Go to war with him? I woudn't even go to the pub with him. Make the call.

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

This is a hypothetical question, obviously. I wouldn't stab a STAB in the back even if the STAB had stabbed me in the back first :D

Even if I would, I'm a civvy and wouldn't have a clue what I'm doing.

8. I doubt very much he's the only squad you know who has a tipple with charlie sometimes. Who gives a sh1t what he does in the uk just as long as he's focused on the job in theatre. What he does in the uk has no bearing on you, if he want's to run that risk then he'll just end up getting cdt'd and will be snlr... Not your problem mate, but his sever fuck up... x

9. What b0llocks, utter utter b0llocks. Coke snorting cnut needs shopping before he goes anywhere near theatre. It doesn't matter whether TA or regular, get CDT in.

10. All I'm saying is that if lads started doing that down town (which some do), you would just distance yourself from them. Granted you would try and have a quiet word and if it effects them at work of course you would take it up the chain. But if they want to fuck up their career that's their problem. I don't do drugs, but I'm would just go running up the chain like a lap dog until it was encroaching in to work time. Sorry but that's the way I deal with it. x

11. Shop the little cock scoffer, right after you have kicked teeth in.

Anyone using illegal drugs has no place in the military, full stop. It WILL effect their work and the effectiveness of the troops around them, guaranteed.

12. Have you heard of moral courage? Values and Standards? It's not about going up the chain like a lap dog, it's about doing the right thing.

Career effect is irrelevant, I couldn't care less if the career goes down the pan and you can't say 'only if encroaches in work time' you can never predict when the effects of drug taking will manifest themselves, it can be months or years later.

13. I do know where your coming from, and I don't disagree at all with what your saying. It's just hard doing it with out getting a name for yourself, and as you know in the infantry your reputation with the lads is everything. One of the blokes who used to do it was sent out of theatre by the brigade commander on other charges and he was our platoon sjt lol! x

14. It can be difficult but crucial. It's one of the things that sets the military apart from bedwetting, chav, civvy types. Few other professions rely on the guy standing next to them as much as we do.

15. I couldn't agree more. x