Would you give this guy a job?

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by msr, Sep 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Looks like a bit of a p1ss take to me but the man certainly has an impressive CV
  3. He certainly has a "Positive mental attitude"
  4. He should immediately canvass to become the next president of the USA! He certainly instills more trust than the present incumbent and his band of slimy arrseholes!

5. short answer, yes
  6. Don't know - was too intrigued by the idea of being the General Manager of a company with the impressive name of "Heavy Duty Parts Co." (see advert to right). I fancy I might just be qualified for that .....
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Looks like he found a job as well:

8. Don't know about one of us giving him a job; the Govt should take him on as a replacement to that saddo they designated the Drug Czar. I find it difficult that he will find the 'challenge' and adrenaline he obviously needs with the employment mention in www.randomhouse.etc
  9. Too right.
  10. Haha classic, well at least the guy is honest. Got to admit though thats a fine set of credentials even if it was gained in the pursuit of a somewhat clandestine operations. Dont think he would be any use for undercover work now though :D
  11. If he gets really desperate I'm sure he could get employment as a fig.11.

Drugs aren't funny kids - just say no :p (or get a bit of a shock when the CDT team turn up :D)
  12. References from friends, family, US District Attorney etc. Obviously didn't want to mention Dubya by name then....................
  13. Very well qualified candidate for a CEO.Other than getting caught seems like he has a good head for business.

Yes I would hire him.