Would you give her one

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by iLoveYourMumDrunk, Aug 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the Riot suspects. Would you give this Dirty Chav a rogering?

[​IMG]

2. I would give it mr 7.62 to the head

3. its a tad fat to be honest

4. Yes I would,,,,but then I'm a one legged ugly black dwarf,,,but still those hips do it for me..........

5. I bet she'd rather have a pie

6. Oh my god I was actually sick a little.

When will these people learn that leggins and rolls of fat just don't look good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. She probably has a cunt that needs double fisting

8. We could do it Doggy Style so she can watch The Jeremy Kyle Show whilst slapping her arse with a Truncheon.

9. A rogering with a baseball bat like the rest of the scum is whats needed..

10. I wouldn't waste a 7.62 on her. I would crucify her naked outside what ever shitehole she lives in and then set her on fire. If I was feeling really up for it I would stand there and roast marshmallows over the flames as she died screaming.

• Like Like x 3
  11. do baton guns still fire D cell batteries. I'd waste a flat one of them on her.

• Like Like x 3
  12. only if she didnt want me to

• Like Like x 1
  13. She's a genetic disaster!

14. How drunk am I?

15. She is certainly not hungry.

This gives me an idea for a thread along the lines of African Infantryman of the Year showing photos of rioters and looters (of all races) looking particulary vacant, fat, badly dressed (the minger above on three counts) suffering some humiliation such as capture and kicking (not likely to be many of those), set alight by his own petrol bomb, severed artery on window he broke.

• Like Like x 6