• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Would you? Freshers Fanny

S Club are playing in a nightclub for freshers week do you go?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• BRING ON THE DIRTIES

• Total voters
G

gdm.bizkit

Seriously love this time of year... Went a drive about town with the lads last night and the fanny at freshers events is ridiculous....

So S Club are playing in a local nightclub, Id rather chew my own arm off than listen to them... But... The freshers fanny will be unbelievable..

So do you go and put up with listening to S Club and get a right good perv at the fanny. Or do you not put yourself through that?

G

gdm.bizkit

Students are the filth that we dream of. The few months I spent at uni opened my eyes to this. Drinking and shagging seemed to take up more time than lectures and studying...

and they're not kids with tits. If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to butcher ;)

Are you for fecking real?- I'd watch S Club Juniors if it meant cheap union beer and sweaty teen flange. Indeed, I'd probably do them into the bargain. I like the more mature pubescent.

scuba_frog said:
Are you for fecking real?- I'd watch S Club Juniors if it meant cheap union beer and sweaty teen flange. Indeed, I'd probably do them into the bargain. I like the more mature pubescent.
well done fried eggs all round then?

I saw the freshers fanny in Nottingham when went for a few drinks with a bird, I think she noticed me looking out the window at them all going by.

Use caution with freshers in Newcastle, especially if you should be chatting with a young lady who, if you ask her name tells you she does not have a surname. She will probably have large men in suits near her.

Latest Threads