• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Would you eat it?

Would you ever eat pet food?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on which flavour

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if I was starving

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
I was going about my usual routine today and decided to feed the mutt. He usually just gets the scraps and left overs from the table but over the last day or so the family have been enjoying the hearty meals that Mrs D has been providing so alas the poor mutt was starving.
On opening the tin of dog meat (chicken and game in gravy), I realised that it did indeed smell and look delicious. Sooo I decide to try some. And would you believe it? It tasted totally fcuckin' awful! I very nearly pucked.

Has any of our resident arrse readers ever eaten dog food or any other pet food for that matter. If so what was your experience of it and was it what you expected?

A true example of "It does NOT DO exactly what it says on the tin".
 
#6
My Biatch just LURRRVVVVSSSS chicken & tripe, however i don't think i will be trying it any time soon.
:( :( :( :( :(

Oh yes it stinks to high heaven.
 
#7
Whats wrong with eating dog food? As a treat, if I'm good, I also get a box of Shapes. The black ones are my favourite as they stop you farting.

Nowt wrong with a good old chewing stick if you are stuck for proper scran.
 
#9
devilish said:
Has any of our resident arrse readers ever eaten dog food or any other pet food for that matter. If so what was your experience of it and was it what you expected
I have a fetish for eating my dog out if that counts... and i know MDN has snorted the remains of one.
 
#10
Private_Pyle said:
Always throught that rat pack pate was cat food
Actually, the 'snack element' of ORP (or the pate and biscuits brown in other words) contains nearly all the simple carbs and trace chemicals that we need to operate.

Pet food is just recyled horses.

Note: I apologise for paying attention in lectures this morning... ;)
 
#14
This reminds me of a couple of years ago I was working at a factory and they had their own eating room/Canteen/kitchen. Went shopping on a lunch break with one of the girls from another dept. Bought amongst other stuff a tin of Felix liver & Chicken cat food.

When I got back to the canteen, I removed the label, pulled the lid off the tin and put a piece of polythene over the top. And put it in the communal fridge.

Low and behold lunchtime the next day, I did myself a couple of rounds of toast, opened the tin and began spreading the cat food onto the toast.

One guy said to me "Is that a tin of army rations?" Yeah, I said, it's Ratpack Pate. "Cor" he said "Can I try some?" I duly obliged and cut a finger of toast and "PATE." Soon the whole canteen was eating the Pate.

That afternoon, the girl I'd been to the shops with opened the fridge and said out loud "Will you please take your catfood home it's mingin the fridge out!

The "samplers" heard.... I was in deep sh1t. :lol:
 
#16
Only if I was starving, IOW, if I hadnt eaten for 48hrs and had no prospect of getting anything better in the forseeable future.
In my youth, I knew a guy who regularly snacked on dog biscuits, but then he was more than a little odd. He's the only bloke I've ever seen beat himself up, yes you heard me correctly, he actually managed to knock himself out with an uppercut :roll:
If he sounds familiar to anyone, he's the demonic spawn of a Taff father and German mother, who had a penchant for Russian roulette with a single shot airpistol, extreme masochism and sex with under-age girls (not necessarily in that order)
 
#18
sandmanfez said:
Only if I was starving, IOW, if I hadnt eaten for 48hrs and had no prospect of getting anything better in the forseeable future.
In my youth, I knew a guy who regularly snacked on dog biscuits, but then he was more than a little odd. He's the only bloke I've ever seen beat himself up, yes you heard me correctly, he actually managed to knock himself out with an uppercut :roll:
If he sounds familiar to anyone, he's the demonic spawn of a Taff father and German mother, who had a penchant for Russian roulette with a single shot airpistol, extreme masochism and sex with under-age girls (not necessarily in that order)
Class I Para Material then! :lol:
 
#19
Just to put a bit of a dampener on the subject but you really shouldn't start (or continue) eating tinned petfood.

If you think the testicles and arrseholes that go into McDs burgers are bad then you really really wouldn't want to
contemplate what is in the average tin of dogfood.


Pet food provides a market for slaughterhouse offal, grains considered "unfit for human consumption," and similar waste products to be turned into profit. This waste includes intestines, udders, esophagi, and possibly diseased and cancerous animal parts.
8O 8O
 
#20
Steven said:
Just to put a bit of a dampener on the subject but you really shouldn't start (or continue) eating tinned petfood.

If you think the testicles and arrseholes that go into McDs burgers are bad then you really really wouldn't want to
contemplate what is in the average tin of dogfood.


Pet food provides a market for slaughterhouse offal, grains considered "unfit for human consumption," and similar waste products to be turned into profit. This waste includes intestines, udders, esophagi, and possibly diseased and cancerous animal parts.
8O 8O
'BOUT THE SAME AS AN AVERAGE RATPACK THEN! :lol:
 

Latest Threads