Would you dump a babe for a munter?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mac_uk, Jul 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right you are folks, need a bit of advice

A friend of mine is in a bit of a state, her husband has recently left her for a rather horrendous she-thing.
    I've of course told her that there is not a man alive that could really find the creature attractive and that it is no where near as nice as her but she doesn't really believe me cos I'm a mate and would naturally be on her side.

So I thought I'd put it to the gallant folks of arrse to give an honest opinion.

Would you turn down someone like this:
    (Not a true picture of her but a good clue as to how gorgeous she is)

To let this horrid thing in to your bed?

Over to you..........
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

All depends if the babe is putting out or not. If she is withholding her 'favours' - then goodbye Vienna, hello munter.
  3. Why are you posting on ARRSE when you could be slipping her a length? Are you a poof?
  4. I'm afraid she wouldn't touch me with a barge pole. Her hubby might shag ugly feckers but she wont :(
  5. As far as I know, it's no to all of the above

6. Thats a bit unkind to yourself mac! your not a fecker!
  7. Does she own a brewery???
  8. Could well be a Spit v Swallow thing..
  9. So she's a fussy bitch, no wonder her husband kicked her to the kerb.
  10. Does this newly ensinglificated laydee live near The Shot?

I am very good at arm around the shoulder seductions.
  11. Does the munter let him smash her back doors in? If so there's ya answer
  12. Munters try harder in bed - proven scientific fact...

Attractive girls think that they've already got everything a bloke could want, so don't put the effort in!

Less attractive birds do filthy perverted things that would make your mother blush!
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Older and wiser than me, and quicker on the keyboard too! :D

Having had quite a significant number of the broader-girthed ladies, I can heartily attest to the fact that they cooker bigger dinners, and worker harder at getting a man to be happy, much, much harder.
  14. As a peado....does she have a daughter?
  15. Just spent five minutes oggling at the bird in the bikini,is that the real munter in the second pic?