would you do your sister?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by low_roller, Jan 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Imagine their surprise when they found out. No wonder they felt like they had known each other for years when they met. I expect that the geneticists would have had a field day had they had kids.

Should it still be illegal though? I mean what with contraception and snips and all that.

2. What? again you mean.
  3. I tried once, in a drunken mess to clamber into my sisters pit cradling a pan handle.
  4. I can't believe that you gave in so easily, MDN.
  5. I havent got a sister turms-r-us so can I do yours instead :?
  6. Well I sure as hell wouldn't do my brother! (the buck-toothed, jug eared cnut) 8O
  7. I don't have one (i think!), so i've settled for my mates sister instead!
  8. Have you got a shovel and a bad sense of smell?
  9. She's 64 years old, has been the Occ health manager for donkeys, I wouldnt even do her with yours.
  10. Oh you mean my actual sister not the Dept/Ward Sister...

hat coat etc
  11. I don't have a sister but I do have sister-in-law.

To be honest I'd rather throw one up a cheese grater that's somehow wired itself up to the mains. She's a munter with the IQ of a plank.
  12. When you found out the woman you'd been banging and now married was infact your sister would you carry on though?

I would been banging her for a number of years so you may aswell carry on lol
  13. er, what's wrong with that?
  14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

no thanks - i still prefer men ;)
  15. Well if you're not using her can I borrow her? - I'll bring her back and fill her up :twisted: