would you do your sister?

Imagine their surprise when they found out. No wonder they felt like they had known each other for years when they met. I expect that the geneticists would have had a field day had they had kids.

Should it still be illegal though? I mean what with contraception and snips and all that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7182817.stm

I tried once, in a drunken mess to clamber into my sisters pit cradling a pan handle.

I can't believe that you gave in so easily, MDN.

I havent got a sister turms-r-us so can I do yours instead :?

Well I sure as hell wouldn't do my brother! (the buck-toothed, jug eared cnut) 8O

I don't have one (i think!), so i've settled for my mates sister instead!

I don't have a sister but I do have sister-in-law.

To be honest I'd rather throw one up a cheese grater that's somehow wired itself up to the mains. She's a munter with the IQ of a plank.

When you found out the woman you'd been banging and now married was infact your sister would you carry on though?

I would been banging her for a number of years so you may aswell carry on lol

Hairy_Hacker said:

To be honest I'd rather throw one up a cheese grater that's somehow wired itself up to the mains. She's a munter with the IQ of a plank.
er, what's wrong with that?

Hairy_Hacker said:

Well if you're not using her can I borrow her? - I'll bring her back and fill her up :twisted:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I would, but she has been dead a couple of years and I don't want to get ash on my kn0b.

Sluice_dweller said:
Tax_Tw-t said:
Well I sure as hell wouldn't do my brother! (the buck-toothed, jug eared cnut) 8O
So your Stabtiffy's brother then?
Barsteward you beat me to it :D

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Before or after death?