• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

would you do your sister?

I don't have a sister but I do have sister-in-law.

To be honest I'd rather throw one up a cheese grater that's somehow wired itself up to the mains. She's a munter with the IQ of a plank.

When you found out the woman you'd been banging and now married was infact your sister would you carry on though?

I would been banging her for a number of years so you may aswell carry on lol

Hairy_Hacker said:

To be honest I'd rather throw one up a cheese grater that's somehow wired itself up to the mains. She's a munter with the IQ of a plank.
er, what's wrong with that?

Hairy_Hacker said:

Well if you're not using her can I borrow her? - I'll bring her back and fill her up :twisted:

Latest Threads