• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

would you do your sister?

Imagine their surprise when they found out. No wonder they felt like they had known each other for years when they met. I expect that the geneticists would have had a field day had they had kids.

Should it still be illegal though? I mean what with contraception and snips and all that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7182817.stm

What? again you mean.

I tried once, in a drunken mess to clamber into my sisters pit cradling a pan handle.

I can't believe that you gave in so easily, MDN.

I havent got a sister turms-r-us so can I do yours instead :?

Well I sure as hell wouldn't do my brother! (the buck-toothed, jug eared cnut) 8O

I don't have one (i think!), so i've settled for my mates sister instead!

I don't have a sister but I do have sister-in-law.

To be honest I'd rather throw one up a cheese grater that's somehow wired itself up to the mains. She's a munter with the IQ of a plank.

When you found out the woman you'd been banging and now married was infact your sister would you carry on though?

I would been banging her for a number of years so you may aswell carry on lol

Hairy_Hacker said:

To be honest I'd rather throw one up a cheese grater that's somehow wired itself up to the mains. She's a munter with the IQ of a plank.
er, what's wrong with that?

Hairy_Hacker said:

Well if you're not using her can I borrow her? - I'll bring her back and fill her up :twisted:

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I would, but she has been dead a couple of years and I don't want to get ash on my kn0b.

Sluice_dweller said:
Tax_Tw-t said:
Well I sure as hell wouldn't do my brother! (the buck-toothed, jug eared cnut) 8O
So your Stabtiffy's brother then?
Barsteward you beat me to it :D

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Before or after death?