Would You Do Susan Boyle?

Well the question has to be asked now that she has scrubbed up and had a whole 1 hour telly show just for her. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

if it was that or lose my jacobs, then no

yep and her mum

I would - shes facking loaded - so its worth munching on her sweaty pile ridden hoop just for a new ferrari - Id bleed the old bag dry and push them piles right back up her ronson, and for some extra cash I would have a threesome with her and the slug :twisted:

bitterandtwisted said:
I would - shes facking loaded - so its worth munching on her sweaty pile ridden hoop just for a new ferrari - Id bleed the old bag dry and push them piles right back up her ronson, and for some extra cash I would have a threesome with her and the slug :twisted:
Fuck me mate, that's pushing it a bit, munching on her piles

only if i could be on the bottom so her saggy boobs get smacking me in the face, whilst i unleashed my man fat in her arse.

saintstone said:
bitterandtwisted said:
Fuck me mate, that's pushing it a bit, munching on her piles
As they say it pays to be a winner, however I am contemplating to reverse my decision on the 3some with the slug

Id do it sober but the 3 some with slug at least 4 pints of absinthe

I love how this thread has an ad for the 'exciting options open to you in the Royal Marines' :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 77
BONNACON Miscellaneous Jokes 3
M The NAAFI Bar 52