Would you do "her"?

If you were 15 beers under, with 4 inch-thick beer goggles and didn't know this was a 16 year-old tranny, would you hit on this? Or, better yet, if you did know. :twisted:

YANK60 said:

If you were 15 beers under, with 4 inch-thick beer goggles and didn't know this was a 16 year-old tranny, would you hit on this? Or, better yet, if you did know. :twisted:
If it breathes and has a pulse then yes, why not?.

YANK60 said:

Ive had worse.

I can't believe you've been on this site since 2004 and have to ask that question......

Whats making me think no............. its the 16 yo bit

syledis said:
Looks like a cross between Phoebe Cates and Kirsty Allsop
Had 'em both. Kirsty cooks the better breakfast :WINK:

polar said:
I can't believe you've been on this site since 2004 and have to ask that question......

Yeah, I know you're a twisted bunch, but...I guess I needed some feedback of some sort. Because, 16 and tranny or not, I'm having some impure thoughts. I'm straight, mind you, but...DAMN!!! This heshe was on CNN last night, because he-she-it was outraged after being expelled from, get this...North Cobb High School near Atlanta. It seems "he" was using the girl's bathroom, because "I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable." And part of the reason he was booted was that guys were fighting over "her". I guess they wanted to give him some "South Cobb" over at "North Cobb". 8O

I try to make a point of not shagging anything that might lead to my testicles slapping against another pair. No matter how pretty it might be.

YANK60 said:
polar said:

Yeah, I know you're a twisted bunch, but...I guess I needed some feedback of some sort. Because, 16 and tranny or not, I'm having some impure thoughts. I'm straight, mind you, but...DAMN!!! This heshe was on CNN last night, because he-she-it was outraged after being expelled from, get this...North Cobb High School near Atlanta. It seems "he" was using the girl's bathroom, because "I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable." And part of the reason he was booted was that guys were fighting over "her". I guess they wanted to give him some "South Cobb" over at "North Cobb". 8O
North Cobb, South Cobb, Corn Cobb.... Cornhole it, yes for sure. Take notes here Jarrod my boy.
To Cornhole:

The act of gently inserting your well lubed erect cock into your chosen's well rimmed and squeaky clean anus. Making sure plenty of lube has also been applied to his/ her sphincter as well. With a gentle push, once the crown of your cock has stretched said sphincter, you allow his/her bung muscle to relax and then start a gradual entering of the turdcutter. Once fully in the turdcutter, you begin a slow, short pumping motion until you build up to a full length cock stabbing penetration of his/her dumphole. Stroking as fast as possible, while holding on to the hips until you reach the point of no return. You finish off, balls deep in said rectum. Pumping your gooey man juice deep in his/her crapper, coating the walls of the colon.

Monty417 said:
YANK60 said:
polar said:

North Cobb, South Cobb, Corn Cobb.... Cornhole it, yes for sure. Take notes here Jarrod my boy.
To Cornhole:

The act of gently inserting your well lubed erect cock into your chosens well rimmed and squeeky clean anus. Making sure plenty of lube has also been applied to his/ her sphincter as well. With a gentle push, once the crown of your c*** has stretched said sphincter, you allow his/her bung muscle to relax and then start a gradual entering of her turdcutter. Once fully in her turdcutter, you begin a slow, short pumping motion until you build up to a full length c*** stabbing penetration of his/her dumphole. Stroking as fast as possible, while holding on to the hips until you reach the point of no return. You finish off, balls deep in said rectum. Pumping your gooey man juice deep in his/her crapper, coating the walls of the colon.
Now that you put it that way ...

Monty417 said:
YANK60 said:
polar said:

To Cornhole:

The act of gently inserting your well lubed erect cock into your chosen's well rimmed and squeeky clean anus. Making sure plenty of lube has also been applied to his/ her sphincter as well. With a gentle push, once the crown of your cock has stretched said sphincter, you allow his/her bung muscle to relax and then start a gradual entering of the turdcutter. Once fully in the turdcutter, you begin a slow, short pumping motion until you build up to a full length cock stabbing penetration of his/her dumphole. Stroking as fast as possible, while holding on to the hips until you reach the point of no return. You finish off, balls deep in said rectum. Pumping your gooey man juice deep in his/her crapper, coating the walls of the colon.
Ah that takes me back to my borstal days :twisted:

llech said:
Monty417 said:
YANK60 said:
polar said:

To Cornhole:

The act of gently inserting your well lubed erect cock into your chosen's well rimmed and squeeky clean anus. Making sure plenty of lube has also been applied to his/ her sphincter as well. With a gentle push, once the crown of your cock has stretched said sphincter, you allow his/her bung muscle to relax and then start a gradual entering of the turdcutter. Once fully in the turdcutter, you begin a slow, short pumping motion until you build up to a full length cock stabbing penetration of his/her dumphole. Stroking as fast as possible, while holding on to the hips until you reach the point of no return. You finish off, balls deep in said rectum. Pumping your gooey man juice deep in his/her crapper, coating the walls of the colon.
Ah that takes me back to my borstal days :twisted:
You weren't the pretty dark haired Welsh boy, :p who always wanted caning first, by any chance, were you :?:

Latest Threads