Does he look like a C**T ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Yes - give me 10 big ones

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
That's a warrant card holder for the MOD Police, your "friend" needs a two footed boot to the tinkle immediately

If I wasn't on nights right now, functioning purely on caffeine and snout then I'd ridicule you, sorry, your "friend", more but I'm fighting narcolepsy at the moment

Hello ladies and genitals,

Just had a REME friend of mine buy a military styled ‘Warrant card’ styled wallet. He’s not grasping why he might get ripped the sh*t out of. Please could you help ...
Speaking as a JCC, I'd just like to say Hahahaha. Hahahaha. Hahahaha! What a cunt!

Point, laugh, then steal the sad sacks dinner money.

Does a veterans I.D. Card fit in one.

Just asking for a friend! :)

morsk

LE
uber gay

Lofty was standing in front of me so you can't see my face, otherwise it would be perfect.

anglo

LE

Just had a REME friend of mine buy a military styled ‘Warrant card’ styled wallet. He’s not grasping why he might get ripped the sh*t out of. Please could you help ...
He's gone all RAF, he'll be wanting 5* hotels next,
OH, and more than one sausage [take that any way you want;)]

jmb3296

Old-Salt

[/

Is it issue

No

You are trying to show you are part of an organisation by using a pretendy thingy the organisation doesn’t use

Nothing wrong with the idea, just make sure you he keeps it hidden from view in one of these.

1566730157490.png

Cheers lads, il show him these later, he may finally understand it’s not just a personal gripe.

Although you have me sold I may have to buy one now ! The photo of me on the balcony will fit perfectly ;)

Just had a REME friend of mine buy a military styled ‘Warrant card’ styled wallet. He’s not grasping why he might get ripped the sh*t out of. Please could you help .
Is she all clean now she’s a civilian and a ‘taker’ with a pretty card holder I might even give a reach round

Latest Threads