Would you admit to this as your hometown?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mexeman, Oct 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would think that it has more than its fair share of cnuts living there.
  2. Yes, they should fucking warn you about that at Newfoundland Park. There I was, moved by the sacrifice and tragedy of Newfoundland's youth, when my eyes fell upon a list of Newfoundland communities which had lost their menfolk on the Somme... and burst out laughing...

By the looks on the faces of the assembled Canadians there present, I might as well have wiped my arse on the Canadian flag.
  3. did they not have a big problem with squatters?
  4. I once nearly decided to travel to the Shetlands to have my photie taken standing beside the roadside to Twatt. But I fell in with bad company at Wick and spent a 3 day pish up in a couple of the town bars many, many, many moons ago when I were a young lad of just 38 summers.

We could always deport all our illegal squatters and ne'er do-wells to the township of Dildoe, they probably need a few incomers to make life a bit more interesting.
  5. HHH

HHH LE

Surely Dildo should be twinned with Twatt in Scotland !
    • Like Like x 1
  6. A Twatt? In Scotland? Surely some mistake.
  7. Perhaps also twin Dildo with Wideopen in Co. Durham, or Lock's Bottom in Kent.

erhaps you need a dildo if you live in Ugley in Essex. You could also say pity me in Pity Me in Co. Durham.
  8. Posted from:

The Cockwell Inn.

Ah! I do believe that is my coat...and cane...Thank you.
  9. Wht would people from Dildo be?

Dildans, Dildonians, Dildatrons?
  10. Ugley is just up the road from me, nice pub though.
  11. Dildoers/Lesbians......
  12. DILDO.... Bets its buzzing.

I'll get my coat
  13. You think it might be twinned with Wank in Bavaria?