would wonderwoman still get it?

Fucking amateur

If you're going to offer up a question of 'would you/wouldn't you', then have the decency to add a picture for those hard-of-thinking (like yourself) to judge.

445px-Lynda_Carter.jpg

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
all of them. yes. especially as they would have nice hollywood style pads to hang out in as well. they probably go to sleep early so as long as the keys to the porsche were shared i'd be happy as larry. womp it up wonderwoman by day then go down the LA rock bars in the evening. "its too noisy" "its ok ...i'll go on my own."
Is that an idea or a past experience?

I love that scene of domestic bliss between Mr D and Wonderwoman. Perhaps he could write some more scripts depicting the sexual politics of his relationship with other 70s TV women, perhaps Ma Walton, the girls from the Little House on the Prairie or Marina off of Stingray...bubble, bubble, bubble!

That's my boy!

Interestingly enough, recent research at the University of Rural Virgina, Hicksville has shown that operating a 1930s circular saw produces vibrations which completely cancel out the soundwaves of the expression "PECAN PIE". Unfortunately for John-Pa Walton, this research came 80 years too late...or to be more precise 76 years too late if we take the date of his execution in the gas chamber rather than his conviction in Walton County Court House.

I did hear tell that the real Wonderwoman was prone under a bush fully naked when Superman flew over and spied her using his xray vision. He swooped down to give her one there and then and shoved his dick right up the ar*e of the Invisible Man.

'I'll see you WonderWoman, and raise you Cdr Wilma Deering, from "Battlestar Galactica":'

Game on. Does anyone have an up-to-date pic of Pamela Hensley (AKA Princess Ardala)?

Oh, and Felicity Kendall - yes, she still has it.

all of them. yes. especially as they would have nice hollywood style pads to hang out in as well. they probably go to sleep early so as long as the keys to the porsche were shared i'd be happy as larry. womp it up wonderwoman by day then go down the LA rock bars in the evening.

Wonderwoman: "its too noisy"
Dep: "its ok ...i'll go on my own."
WW: "I love you...I'll let you shoot at my wrists tomorrow."
Dep: "Great! sorry about your costume earlier.."
WW: "Its OK it'll wash out"
Dep : "you really ARE a wonder woman"
WW "tee hee"

it'd be just like that.
It's so rare to actually see a baby stalker in the wild...