Would we win in Helmand if we had MacGyver?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by REMFQuestions, May 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think we'd probably need the A Team, we'd not only win, but with absolutely zero fatalities.
  2. Don't forget Mr Knight and KITT.
  3. No, he's a fucking poof who's knees would crumple after a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the head.
  4. Has that guitarist been stung by something? Mr T would kick MacGayver's arse, no question.
  5. Careful...if you take on McGyver, you take on these two heavyweights...

6. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

And I thought he was only a product of their imagination. In that case I assume he is a septic product.
  7. Mcgyver is a sort of "Chuck norris meets the A-Team" Lite. A sort of made for TV version of The Master of Inner Strength, if you like?
  8. "Would we win in Helmand if we had MacGyver?"

Only if he had a paperclip!
  9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

A paperclip????

10. We wouldn't win, but America would, they have Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris.

Is it true that Chuck Norris was born before his dad? And did he invent the giraffe by uppercutting a horse?
  11. For pure 'annoying the rabid muslim extremist types' we'd HAVE to send in the scantily clad Wonder Woman in her invisible plane! Imaging the broohaha when they look up in the sky to see WW scantily covered bum squished onto the plane seat....all sweaty cos it's a bit warm!![​IMG]
  12. Nah, send in the Zohan instead
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ah...but Dinger,we have Sgt Henno Garvie!

He's 'ard & would take Chuck on anyday!... :p
  14. Don't forget these two home grown heroes too: