Would veggies eat black pudding from a "living donor"?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gobbyidiot, Nov 11, 2009.

1. I was thinking about the downsides of a veggie diet - low absorption iron, low protein, B12 issues....

Now most veggies drink milk and eat cheese. The Masai drink blood by tapping a vein on the cow's neck and collecting half a basin full.

Is there any reason why a veggie couldn't eat black pudding if a) the animals gave blood in the above manner, and b) the veggie was already eating cheese and milk.

[Given that milk production means very distressed calfs and dead baby bulls veggie black pudding would seem to be more "ethical" than (say) cottage cheese].

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

This is the NAAFI so I can't answer sensibly.

Yeah, its fine - they'll never notice. The animal clearly signed on the organ donor list and also turned up at te Blood donor clinic to give a couple of spare pints.

3. I was thinking about the "black pudding" being the result of a high fibre veggie diet plus lots of Guinness, not very appetising but vegetarian.

4. Didn't a German Feldwebel recently go down for a sort of voluntary (enforced) bleeding of his men to make black pudding (aka blutwurst).

5. Wasn't using surplus human blood considered in 1941/42 to make Black pudding or is that just an urban myth?

6. Sort of expected this thread to be from 5alpha...looking for a bit of oral love.
    I'm a little disappointed.

7. And you wouldn't want to be the one after in the sh1tter, with that diet :puker:

8. I doubt it - cos it takes lard ,aswell , to make Black Pudding. Anyhow Fcuk em Veggies really arent worthy of THE FOOD OF HEAVEN!