Would veggies eat black pudding from a "living donor"?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gobbyidiot, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was thinking about the downsides of a veggie diet - low absorption iron, low protein, B12 issues....

Now most veggies drink milk and eat cheese. The Masai drink blood by tapping a vein on the cow's neck and collecting half a basin full.

Is there any reason why a veggie couldn't eat black pudding if a) the animals gave blood in the above manner, and b) the veggie was already eating cheese and milk.

[Given that milk production means very distressed calfs and dead baby bulls veggie black pudding would seem to be more "ethical" than (say) cottage cheese].

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

This is the NAAFI so I can't answer sensibly.

Yeah, its fine - they'll never notice. The animal clearly signed on the organ donor list and also turned up at te Blood donor clinic to give a couple of spare pints.

3. I was thinking about the "black pudding" being the result of a high fibre veggie diet plus lots of Guinness, not very appetising but vegetarian.

4. Didn't a German Feldwebel recently go down for a sort of voluntary (enforced) bleeding of his men to make black pudding (aka blutwurst).

5. Wasn't using surplus human blood considered in 1941/42 to make Black pudding or is that just an urban myth?

6. Sort of expected this thread to be from 5alpha...looking for a bit of oral love.
    I'm a little disappointed.

7. And you wouldn't want to be the one after in the sh1tter, with that diet :puker:

8. I doubt it - cos it takes lard ,aswell , to make Black Pudding. Anyhow Fcuk em Veggies really arent worthy of THE FOOD OF HEAVEN!