Would Sir like supersize fries with his Bingo Wings?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, Jun 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a horrible dream the other night. I woke to find my head resting on the softest of warm pink pillows. When I sat up I discovered that those soft pillows were the biggest set of Bingo Wings this side of a Sumo westlers AGM 8O

Turns out this was in fact the real dream and I had re-lived an experience from my return from Bosnia many years before. It was my first day back after 6 months of coremecs, pivo, long drives, no sex and metal factories. I was told that I had to work for 2 weeks prior to my leave in case I flipped out in the KFC back home and assaulted everyone with a bargain bucket. Okay I thought so I accepted the invite into the Cpls Mess. They let us SNCO's in once in a while to show us how boring things are in the WO's and Sgt's Mess. Within an hour I was gutted as the lack of hardy drinking in Bosnia took its effect. I saw her instantly, she walked into the bar and the room shook like a scene from Twister. I knew she worked for the Naafi and she lived in the officers mess. She was FM (Fecking Massive) Her arrse was similar to a hippo's. I made a comment to my mate that one would need a plank tied to ones arrse before exploring her cave like flange. "Yuk can you poking that, you'd need a bag of flour to find the wet spot!" :D Several drinks later and a game of pass the ice cube did me in. I remembered no more. Bosnia had transformed me into a light weight drinker.

It was about 4 am when I came to my senses. I felt the warmth of her naked flesh next to mine. The pillow was warm and comfortable, that was until I realise that the shape in my king sized bed was the rather large fat doris from earlier. Oh the shame! Her flabby bingo wing was now supporting my head. I almost passed out at the flashback of slam dunking her bulky flaps!

When the first rays of light came peeking through the window, I saw them. Her bingo wings were massive and flabby, resting under her pink swollen frame on my bed! I trembled with shame for a few minutes before realising that I had a lazy lob on. Feck it, I though, I've done it once I might as well blow my biscuts now :twisted:

It took me 2 hours to sneak her out of the Sgts Mess block. I have never recovered from the site of those pink flabby chunks hanging below her arms 8O

So does anyone else have a mortal fear of the dreaded wings of death or stories of near death Bingo Wing experiences?

[​IMG]

:D