Would love this to be a Wah but apparently its not ...

Police said Capt Nowak drove 1,000 miles (1,600km) from her home in Houston to Orlando International Airport, wearing a nappy to avoid a toilet break.
Yuck!

A Nasa spokesman said at present Capt Nowak's status was "unchanged".
And she's still wearing the same nappy?

Double-Yuck!

Wot?

Astronauts are chosen after rigerous and thorough psychological testing. It goes to show that relationships can be more harrowing than spacewalking, turning the most sensible people to psychos and gibbering idiots.

Perhaps we should all be single and procreate under licence, contract and turkey baster.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
A proper psycho.

That must be some pyshological evaluation they go through. Our unusually thorough septic cousins at it again.

You have to be mad to work here, but it doesn't help.

Would you mess with anyone called Shipman?

There just may be a family connection.....

Brave girl, if not totally brrp bang boolloo!!

So there's hope for me on the space programme yet..... if only as a cadet!

Crazy Bitch :cyclopsani: :threaten:

A very sad end to a great career!

"carrying the wig, an air rifle, a steel mallet and a knife."

Brilliant. A mad chimp in a wig brandishing a BSA and a mallet. Just the kind of thing you want chasing you for 1000 miles. Sounds like something from the Wurzels.

sarnian said:
"carrying the wig, an air rifle, a steel mallet and a knife."

Brilliant. A mad chimp in a wig brandishing a BSA and a mallet. Just the kind of thing you want chasing you for 1000 miles. Sounds like something from the Wurzels.
A heavily armed pig with a mullet!! Sounds like my kind of girl!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wore a nappy to avoid a toilet break ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ah dear!!! Classic.

Imagine kidnapping someone stinking of p1ss and sh1t. Where's your self respect woman?

Hartley_Hare said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wore a nappy to avoid a toilet break ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ah dear!!! Classic.

Imagine kidnapping someone stinking of p1ss and sh1t. Where's your self respect woman?
So when you indulge in a bit of kidnapping, you make sure your personal admin is tip top eh?

Edited for mong spelling, it's early afterall and I haven't changed my nappy yet.