Would I be made PMU for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I’ve just passed my medical a few weeks ago. Recently though I’ve been getting symptoms of intermittent testicular torsion and I’m wondering if I was to have the surgery to correct this (stitching your bollocks to your sack so they can’t move too much) would I be considered medically unfit? I’ve checked the medical standards and stuff to do with your balls is a bit vague, also apologies if this is the wrong place to post this

Didn’t know mate I’ve only just made an account and couldn’t find it
Very first thread in the recruitment forum, it's a sticky. It must be like groundhog Day for the Duke.

Does he win a Nissan Micra when he hits 20k mongs reoriented to the paths of righteousness?

Is ITT a webmd-aided self diagnosis? You could have just tweaked your gooch while running. If you're that worried, go private for a check up and at least then you'll find out what the actual cause of it is (hopefully, anyway). I'm not made of money so have never went private but from what I understand it won't end up on your record that way at least, and if it turns out to be nothing or just a strain of some kind you'll be better off.

Is ITT a webmd-aided self diagnosis? You could have just tweaked your gooch while running. If you're that worried, go private for a check up and at least then you'll find out what the actual cause of it is (hopefully, anyway). I'm not made of money so have never went private but from what I understand it won't end up on your record that way at least, and if it turns out to be nothing or just a strain of some kind you'll be better off.
Aye it’s a bit of a self diagnosis but I’m going to get it checked and hope that there’s no issue with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads