Would I be allowed a fire cadet medal

Remember

Clanker
I was just wondering if I can apply for one someone said I was allowed one at one time I did yes project which got plackers by the fire service this was 2013 a bit the ago then I joined fire cadets in 2017 just need some advice

Could you put that in understandable English please, so that someone may have a chance of helping you.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1631648744673.png

I was just wondering if I can apply for one someone said I was allowed one at one time I did yes project which got plackers by the fire service this was 2013 a bit the ago then I joined fire cadets in 2017 just need some advice
Short answer?

No.

Detailed answer?

It's not a recognised honour or award.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

freddy12

Clanker
I've honestly never heard of the Fire Cadets. I had a phase as a kid enjoying burning things and doing mini bonfires... then getting bored and enjoy peeing on the fires to extinguish them. I wonder if the Fire Cadets are taking on Adult Instructors?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I've honestly never heard of the Fire Cadets. I had a phase as a kid enjoying burning things and doing mini bonfires... then getting bored and enjoy peeing on the fires to extinguish them. I wonder if the Fire Cadets are taking on Adult Instructors?
You need some small hands to hold your "fire hose" ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads