Would Boris make a good JNCO

Look sonny listen to my fire control orders and you will so be shot of ISIS

24F3F1EE00000578-0-image-m-18_1421947680738.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-troops-training-Peshmerga-fighters-Iraq.html

Looks like Conservative Central Office will go to great lengths to keep Boris out of the electioneering.

Archie

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I see Boris rather more as a wildly enthusiastic Cavalry SO1, apparently disorganised and an admin vortex, but somehow nails his work, knows exactly what's going on and got a good DSO when commanding his Regiment. His contemporaries thought he was an idiot and now can't quite understand how he's overtaken them all and has just been picked up for straight to 1-star.

I see Boris rather more as a wildly enthusiastic Cavalry SO1, apparently disorganised and an admin vortex, but somehow nails his work, knows exactly what's going on and got a good DSO when commanding his Regiment. His contemporaries thought he was an idiot and now can't quite understand how he's overtaken them all and has just been picked up for straight to 1-star.
^That. But probably done at major.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
It's a pretty sad indictment of the way that left-wing liberal fear of guns has got such a grip in the UK that you can lose your job just for being in a photo holding a legally-owned weapon.

The Arch-Twat Blair must be so pleased.

Last edited:
It's a pretty sad indictment of the way that left-wing liberal fear of guns has got such a grip in the UK that you can lose your job just for being in a photo holding a legally-owned weapon.

The Arch-Twat Blair must be so pleased.

Nothing to do with the AK it was the nock off Chav rag Burberry round his neck.derby ak.jpg

Nice to see Boris kept up his City dress code, instead of draping 5.11 operator garb all over himself like most politicians on arrival somewhere naughty.

I like to think the only concession he made was to ask Lobb to make a pair of kangaroo skin shoes 'for the damned heat'.

Latest Threads